Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 18, 2014
please I realy need help with the labrinth so I'll wait for 3 more players to help then we go in and win my name is Michael wildrunner level 46

Explorer
Nov 16, 2012
I'll help if I have time just send meand when and realm and I'll try to meet you. I'm level 72.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2014
sorry my friend helped me but can help on a different quest again sorry

Survivor
Jun 18, 2014
I'm in the bernie realm and I need help with the obsideian chests sorry for spelling mistakes we might live in different time zones but whatever time you want we'll meet in the shopping district. ok?

Explorer
Nov 16, 2012
Explorer
Nov 16, 2012
Explorer
Nov 16, 2012
Survivor
Jun 18, 2014
sorry havent been on in a wile but I don"t need help anymore sorry for waisting your time

Survivor
Feb 17, 2014
royalrose44

i have a question? the diamonds are so hard to find for the crafting for the rings and the bazzar store only gives me one when they have it. i am finished with dragonspyre all i need is the diamonds can you tell me which portal in dragonspyre might have them and who do i fight to get them? thank you.

Explorer
May 09, 2011
Alicia Rosegarden4... on Oct 31, 2014 wrote:
royalrose44

i have a question? the diamonds are so hard to find for the crafting for the rings and the bazzar store only gives me one when they have it. i am finished with dragonspyre all i need is the diamonds can you tell me which portal in dragonspyre might have them and who do i fight to get them? thank you.
That has nothing to do with the current post. As for the Labyrinth quest, GG on beating it. You are very close to finishing the First Arc. Good luck on your journeys!