Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Free TP Buy Back

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 24, 2009
After looking back on past updates such as the mastery amulet release and the second arc, I think it would be fair for Kingsisle to give one free buy back of training points per character.

This game has so many younger players who throw away their good training points to buy a cool spell, only to realize that in the future it will hurt them. Even older players who are trying out the game for the first time might not think much of their training points and spend them.

I just think its strange to pretty much have someone ruin their own account, train, and then realize their mistake.

Survivor
May 09, 2009
Hi! I honestly think that Wizard101 should have a free training point buy back too. At level 100 buying back training points takes tons of crowns, ( thousands at the very least...) and i don't think a lot of people are happy with that cost. Also Pirate101 had a free practice point buy back and it is only one year old. In my opinion i think wizard101 deserves one time where you can get your training points back for free.

The Loyal Swashbuckler
Cody Thunder Caller

Explorer
May 26, 2012
Kingsisle probably won't do that but I agree, they should explain TP more clearly to new players so they won't make that mistake.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
As stated repeadedly, you have the choice to buy them back or start another wizard. It's all a question time choices. Everyone messes up some on their first wizard. Make another one and don't mess up next time.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
I think that's what KI wants, so you have to cough up.

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
I would love to see this added because I have so far made four characters because of training point mistakes at the legendary and transcendent level.
Tara

Survivor
May 09, 2009
Well, I guess it is all crowns vs. time. But you can't trade bundle houses to other characters, so you can't really restart a character because then you would lose all of your bundle houses.... So its 10,000 something crowns or lose all of your bundle houses. If there was a way to transfer bundle houses it would help a lot!

The Loyal Swashbuckler
Cody Thunder Caller

Survivor
Jul 02, 2013
I truly believe that KI should change it. It would be also be nice if they added a description on what to do with training points, and how to use them. I really hope KI changes that.

Padric Water Leaf Lvl. 23

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
I agree with the idea of one free training point buyback or in the very least, make it cost exuberant amounts of gold.

I don't care what new thing is added as long as I don't have spend $20+ to get my training points back.