Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PVP teammates

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 23, 2014
Hello everyone. I am a Master Necromancer lookingfor a dream PVP team. I really want to reach captain status so I can train that spell from Diego. Would anyone mind helping me out in 4v4 pvp? I would like the team to consist of people around or above my rank. First three people can be on the team. We will set a date and time to meet. Thank you everyone

Joshua Shadowmancer, level 45 master necromancer

Squire
May 10, 2013
Lord Shadow on Jun 15, 2014 wrote:
Hello everyone. I am a Master Necromancer lookingfor a dream PVP team. I really want to reach captain status so I can train that spell from Diego. Would anyone mind helping me out in 4v4 pvp? I would like the team to consist of people around or above my rank. First three people can be on the team. We will set a date and time to meet. Thank you everyone

Joshua Shadowmancer, level 45 master necromancer
First of all, you need to reach Sergeant to get Conviction. That's only 5 matches away.

1v1 is common PVP, so try that.

I recommend a Starfish if you don't have crowns. It sells in Celestia for 10K.

With Crowns, I recommend the Penumbra Drake, because it has Spell Proof, Dragonblade, and Incredibly Infallible.
Plus, it gives good cards.
But if it is not available at the time, I'd strongly recommend a Deer Knight, because of May Cast Berzerk and The Deer Knight Rises.

The Deck Setup and Gear is your decision.