Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A cup of coffee

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
A cup of coffee? You see this is how long every round now takes for the side show that is the Morganthie fight. I can leave, go make coffee, come back make my selection. But wait we fooled you it's not realy your turn we get more cheats.

This fight is patheticaly long. Major league sports would be trying to cut down on instant replay long. Every single round involves these completely insane time consuming cheats.

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
I got paired up with a Storm and Life Wizard. Just put a Potent Faint on each one, and let the Storm Wizard blade up, and BAM, you've got Morganthe falling out of a window. Hope this helped!

-Nicholas Hawkspear level 100
"Child of Light and Shadow"

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
DV8ONE on May 2, 2014 wrote:
A cup of coffee? You see this is how long every round now takes for the side show that is the Morganthie fight. I can leave, go make coffee, come back make my selection. But wait we fooled you it's not realy your turn we get more cheats.

This fight is patheticaly long. Major league sports would be trying to cut down on instant replay long. Every single round involves these completely insane time consuming cheats.
I agree. The average player does not have time for this~ the hours wasted could be put to better use doing other stuff (like making coffee, or eating supper, or hiding the bod... I mean, cleaning my apartment!).

For an inexperienced or first-time player, these fights are a time-vampire as they literally take hours (especially once you fact in the ridiculous animations, as those take up more time than the actual fight). This is my case for no cheats in the main quest line. End of.

-von "what happens in the lab stays in the lab" shadowsong
exalted

Explorer
Jun 29, 2009
DV8ONE on May 2, 2014 wrote:

If you think about it, they haveone big cheat, and that is the huge spider attack, just imagine how LONGER it would take if they were added, just saying

JustinFT lvl100