Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Majestic Bundle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 23, 2008
On the loading screen that comes up for Wizard101, I noticed it says that time is running out to buy the Complete Majestic Bundle Set together. Does this mean that everything in the set will disappear, or will no longer be available as a set?

I don't have extra money right now, but I've been pining for the Winter Winds Tower for months. The problem is that every time we get money it has to go for something else. So what's the deal with it?

Is it all just going to disappear, or will each piece be available on its own from now on?

Defender
Aug 25, 2013
jadaviafairy14 on May 1, 2014 wrote:
On the loading screen that comes up for Wizard101, I noticed it says that time is running out to buy the Complete Majestic Bundle Set together. Does this mean that everything in the set will disappear, or will no longer be available as a set?

I don't have extra money right now, but I've been pining for the Winter Winds Tower for months. The problem is that every time we get money it has to go for something else. So what's the deal with it?

Is it all just going to disappear, or will each piece be available on its own from now on?
The entire bundle will no longer be available on the wizard101 website.

I don't know if they still sell that bundle in stores but that would be the only alternative once it's gone. Sorry hope you can get it if you truly want it

-The RavenCatcher

PS. KingIsle usually brings back old bundles every now and then. Hope for that in the far future if you miss it?