Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

multiple amulets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
Could we be able to wear more than one amulet and gain the stats as well

Robert Winterbreath

Defender
May 01, 2011
This can be slightly overpowered. If someone were to wear a mastery amulet and a amulet that gives like 400 health, it would be bad.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
I'd much rather they created glove, cape/cloak, or ring slots, than allow for multiple items of the same type be worn

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Robert7102 on Apr 2, 2014 wrote:
Could we be able to wear more than one amulet and gain the stats as well

Robert Winterbreath
No. Amulets are like any other gear - only one of each.

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
While I'm not in favor of multiple amulets, it might not be a bad time to suggest a mastery amulet "reboot". They came out around Celestia before amulets routinely added multiple things. I'd kind of like to see new updated mastery amulets (even if they are tied only to higher levels) to go with new dual mastery gear. Having recently re-played several characters at lower levels, I find I kind of miss the fun of effectively dealing damage from a second school and this might be a way to kind of "reboot" that at higher levels.

Defender
Jul 24, 2011
A little OP.

Cole Goldenflame, Level 39 Pyromancer World: Mooshu and Grizzleheim Area: Tatakai Outpost and Mirkholm Keep

Historian
May 28, 2009
They can do it in a way that allows you to get an extra amulet spot BUT take away something else. For example, a ring or athame called "extra amulet ring/athame" that will grant you an extra amulet spot whne equipped. But the thing is, the ring/athame won't do anything else so in exchange to get an extra spot for an amulet, players lose the spot for the ring. This can create new strategies in combat.There can even be other way around like amulets that grant you a ring spot or somethings like that.