Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Incorrect pips (spells)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
I have noticed that the death scool spell feint has not been working correctly. The spell says that it is 1 pip to cast it, but anytime i cast it it takes away 2 pips or one of my power pips. Does anyone else notice this?

Patrick Seavault level 31

Explorer
Jul 29, 2009
I haven't had the problem of it taking two pips on my death, but it is supposed take a power pip IF you have no regular pips.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
phillies8008354 on Feb 14, 2014 wrote:
I have noticed that the death scool spell feint has not been working correctly. The spell says that it is 1 pip to cast it, but anytime i cast it it takes away 2 pips or one of my power pips. Does anyone else notice this?

Patrick Seavault level 31
It will take an entire power pip if that's all you have. It shouldn't, however take two pips to cast. This sounds like a glitch to me. Might want to report this to support.

Defender
Sep 18, 2010
I don't have an explanation for the loss of your pips but I you use Feint with nothing but power pips it will take away a Power Pip. Because. Power Pips act as 2 Pips so the Feint subtracts a Pip from that Power Pip.

Survivor
Mar 03, 2009
Well i have never noticed that it takes away 2 pips but if you have all power pips and no regular pips it will take away a power pip,

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I have 4 wizards all promethean, all have feint and I have never once seen feint use 2 regular pips. If there is a white pip it takes that, if not it takes a power pip.

Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
Thank you for you replies. After running an experiment i saw that is was back to normal.