Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Not using a wand or staff

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 07, 2009
To bad you actually have to use a staff.and a wand all the time..Watching the commercials and watching how the cards are used by the girl wizard got me to thinking about wizards who dont want to use staffs or wands in the game. I guess you can...you do get a lot from the staffs in highter levels

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
nitewalker7180 on Feb 11, 2014 wrote:
To bad you actually have to use a staff.and a wand all the time..Watching the commercials and watching how the cards are used by the girl wizard got me to thinking about wizards who dont want to use staffs or wands in the game. I guess you can...you do get a lot from the staffs in highter levels
Who said you had to? Unequip your wand. Boom... "problem" solved.
Just remember you will then have no cards that came with it.

Defender
Jun 15, 2013
Actually its an option to not use a wand or staff just click the unequip button unless ki changed it

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
I'd like a magical item we could substitute for a wand that would give us the "hand" cast and not put any extra cards in our decks, but would still give the starting pip and stat boost of a wand. A one card or no card wand would be the next best thing.