Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help someone please.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 18, 2012
i keep trying and trying to get friends help but they can not port in. This quest is for getting the spell levy. I started the quest and had trouble trying to get the worms from the guy at level 58.Now my storm wiz is level 66. I just tried and he killed me 5 times. Please can someone help me.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2012
you can't have friends to help you on spell quest since they are solo quest

the best way to defeat the boss is you buy high level henchman to help you with on of them being life to heal

Emily DreamCatcherlevel 95

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
MeganOkay on Feb 8, 2014 wrote:
i keep trying and trying to get friends help but they can not port in. This quest is for getting the spell levy. I started the quest and had trouble trying to get the worms from the guy at level 58.Now my storm wiz is level 66. I just tried and he killed me 5 times. Please can someone help me.
I found this post over on one of the fansites, where another player was having problems with this quest. There are some tips and a guide that might help you:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?354346-Leviathan-spell-quest-(lvl-58)

Hope this helps.