Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new spells

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 21, 2012
i think this could be a pretty cool new spell it is kind of like mass prism but on only one person so every school except balance would get this spell obviously and when you use it it puts three school prisms on your one enemy such as this cast it on lets say a lost soul and use life for example it puts three life prisms on the enemy and balance would get i guess nothing cause if they get a balance prism balance is gonna stop using spectral blast chimera and hydra what do you think about this kingisle

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
well to be honest there's no creature that you need to put 3 prisms at once on. It just sounds like a short cut spell so you don't use 3 turns putting prisms individually.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Caretaker123 on Jan 26, 2014 wrote:
i think this could be a pretty cool new spell it is kind of like mass prism but on only one person so every school except balance would get this spell obviously and when you use it it puts three school prisms on your one enemy such as this cast it on lets say a lost soul and use life for example it puts three life prisms on the enemy and balance would get i guess nothing cause if they get a balance prism balance is gonna stop using spectral blast chimera and hydra what do you think about this kingisle
at higher levels, placing prisms allows you to build pips for the knockout punch. Example of a best case scenario:

Round 1 - Get power pip, place prism
Round 2 - Get power pip, place blade
Round 3 - Get power pip, place blade
Round 4 - Get power pip, Scarecrow

4 rounds, none wasted, huge attack

Explorer
May 21, 2012
Fire Lord101 on Jan 29, 2014 wrote:
well to be honest there's no creature that you need to put 3 prisms at once on. It just sounds like a short cut spell so you don't use 3 turns putting prisms individually.
guys 1 i am not death and 2 this is another kinda pvp spell i guess

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
Fire Lord101 on Jan 29, 2014 wrote:
Actually, with some bosses that cheat, this spell could be exactly what some people need. Take the last boss of the Tower of the Helephant, for example. He removes the traps placed on him. However, if I remember correctly, when tri-traps (spirit trap, elemental trap) are placed on him, he only removes one of them. So, for storm wizards doing the Tower of the Helephant, this would be extremely useful. I'm sure there's more bosses that remove traps like that, but right now I cannot remember them, so whatever. But, I think this tri-prism idea would be quite good.

-Jasmine Owltalon, level 95 myth

Explorer
Feb 05, 2011