Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

LWA: Lost Wizard Adoption

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
Idea:The Lost Wizard Adoption is a place for deleted wizards. Players can go on wizard101.com and select LWA. This will take them to a list of deleted wizards. They can scroll down and select what class they want. When they find their perfect wizard, click "ADOPT" and with a cost of 200 crowns, they wizard is adopted into the account.

Reason why KI should do this: In a younger time, i deleted my wizard and quit W101. A year or two later, i returned and missed my wizard much. The LWA will help upset players find their own or somewhat identical wizard.

-Timothy PixieBlade
" The sparks of my blade will glow and harden when Crystalline magic returns."

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
I would be bothered having people join the game at my level who haven't done the work to get there.

Typing "Abracadabra" to delete needs to be the final page in any wizard's existence.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
zygrix on Jan 18, 2014 wrote:
Idea:The Lost Wizard Adoption is a place for deleted wizards. Players can go on wizard101.com and select LWA. This will take them to a list of deleted wizards. They can scroll down and select what class they want. When they find their perfect wizard, click "ADOPT" and with a cost of 200 crowns, they wizard is adopted into the account.

Reason why KI should do this: In a younger time, i deleted my wizard and quit W101. A year or two later, i returned and missed my wizard much. The LWA will help upset players find their own or somewhat identical wizard.

-Timothy PixieBlade
Sorry this won't work for one simple reason; once you delete a wizard that wizard and anything deleted with it are removed from the servers. To do what you suggest would mean massive upgrades in server capacity which is quite expensive.

Explorer
Oct 20, 2011
Nice idea! This will be good for some wizards who want a better wizard without being scammed!

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
I don' think this will ever get implemented into the game; however it is a good idea, that I would like to see.

If you have a problem with deleting a character, you should read this post:https://www.wizard101.com/forum/halstons-laboratory/my-kid-accidentally-deleted-her-main-characte-15263/139206?fromSearchResult=true#139206

Haley MoonHeart, Innate Shadowmancer

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
zygrix on Jan 18, 2014 wrote:

-Timothy PixieBlade
I think this is a good idea, with only one major flaw:

Let's say your account gets hacked and another person deletes your wizards off your account. Someone else then adopts said wizards. What would KI do then?

1) return the wizard to the original owner, and upset the person who adopted them (and has likely worked on the character since doing so), or

2) leave the character on the new account, thus upsetting the original owner, who did all the work to begin with?

PS: You can un-delete wizards within a reasonable timeframe, although I imagine a year is too long by KI standards.

-von.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2010
I think that it would be better if you could for 100 crowns get back a deleted wizard of yours and not have the problem of people adopting a wizard and not have to do all the work that that person did to reach that level. I one time accidentally deleted my main wizard and wished so badly to get it back so I know that this idea will be good.

Explorer
Oct 19, 2012
Haley MoonHeart on Jan 19, 2014 wrote:
I don' think this will ever get implemented into the game; however it is a good idea, that I would like to see.

If you have a problem with deleting a character, you should read this post:https://www.wizard101.com/forum/halstons-laboratory/my-kid-accidentally-deleted-her-main-characte-15263/139206?fromSearchResult=true#139206

Haley MoonHeart, Innate Shadowmancer
Initiate Shadowmancer*

Sorry, that bugged me.