Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Avalon spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 26, 2011
I've been trying to get my Avalon spells for a while now but still haven't got them I've finished Avalon and I'm in azteca and I'm still waiting to be talked to by someone and I also still haven't got my school pet either please help me. James sprite gem oh and I'm also fire.

Administrator
As suspected, you are a few quests in Wintertusk away from qualifying. Continue on your quest " Warriors Three" given to you by Freyda Warsong in Vestrilund, it will lead you to the quest "The Runedown" that will unlock more spell quests for you.

See the Quest Tree for more info
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Wintertusk_Quest_Tree

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 18, 2009
It's okay, I myself just got my wyvern pet and I'm level 83! Just follow all of the Grizzleheim quests; Hrundle Fjord, Sudrilund, Vestrilund, etc. The extra spells and pets will come if you complete them. Don't worry; it's super easy when you're a high level because the bosses are meant for about level 50. Hope this helped :)

-Elizabeth Darkmask

Survivor
Dec 11, 2010
Survivor
Nov 26, 2011
Professor Greyrose on Jan 13, 2014 wrote:
As suspected, you are a few quests in Wintertusk away from qualifying. Continue on your quest " Warriors Three" given to you by Freyda Warsong in Vestrilund, it will lead you to the quest "The Runedown" that will unlock more spell quests for you.

See the Quest Tree for more info
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Wintertusk_Quest_Tree
Thank you for telling me which quest to look for i was doing wintertusk for a long time to day trying to finish it i made new friends finishing it as well and am on my way to getting two of my school pet since I leveled up and I will be looking about for those quests high and low to get the things I would like to use so I know I at least know what I'm doing and I'll be using the detonate I get allot for big damage on boss with my dragon! So sorry if I wasted most of your time right now I'm just to excited and I hope you fix some of the glitches my friend found in the last few updates and hope that part 2 comes out soon bye!

~james spritegem

Survivor
Nov 26, 2011
Sorry to bother you again but I can't seem to find the second quest i need to do to get power link who gives me the quest? is there another quest i need to do to get the power link quest cause I have done three warriors please some tell me who I have to talk to get the quest for power link.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
James spritegem on Jan 16, 2014 wrote:
Sorry to bother you again but I can't seem to find the second quest i need to do to get power link who gives me the quest? is there another quest i need to do to get the power link quest cause I have done three warriors please some tell me who I have to talk to get the quest for power link.
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:The_Dragon_Gate

Delver
Sep 22, 2010
You Know if you use the quest finder in winter Tusk .... ( or what ever land your in for all that matters ) it will take you to all the quest that you missed.... just keep using it till you get a Message that reads No quest can be found in this land ....

Thanks for reading

Survivor
Jan 10, 2010
Archon
Sep 17, 2012
rich206 on Feb 21, 2014 wrote:
where do you get the king arthus spell in Avalon
You get it after you have completed Azteca, while on your quest to visit all the members of the Council of Light to get to Khrysalis you visit King Artorius in Abbey Road.