Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tri Mastery Amulates

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 21, 2009
Hi, I though it would be neat if they made amulates equipable by anyone the gives you mastery over three elements like a Life, Myth, Death amulate or a Fire, Ice, Storm amulate. no stats up or down. Think about it.

Noah...

Delver
Aug 26, 2012
noahdd on Jan 2, 2014 wrote:
Hi, I though it would be neat if they made amulates equipable by anyone the gives you mastery over three elements like a Life, Myth, Death amulate or a Fire, Ice, Storm amulate. no stats up or down. Think about it.

Noah...
I don't think so. Think you meet an Ice guy. He shields over and over with tower shields waiting on pips. You almost kill him, but wait mastery over death. Wraith. He's almost dead he needs healing asap. But wait he uses rebirth. You are shielded, he has weakness, and you have blades ready to attack, but wait he has mastery over myth too. Earthquake.

That was an wizard with mastery scenario

Ok you meet a Life guy. Stocks up on tower shield, accuracy charms, blades ect. Then with full power pips he uses tc frozen armor. Then he just spams leviathan. When you try to heal he uses smoke screen and since he's life he uses life dispel. And IF you manage to land a hit on him no problemo he uses rebirth.

That was a wizard with mastery scenario

Only solution I see here is no pvp, but even with no pvp some players will complain about worlds being easy.

P.S. You left out Balance

Hope this helps!

Ian Dragonshield lvl 79
Luke Skywalker lvl 19