Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

boss not valid enemy?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 07, 2009
i was trying to fight the soulkeeper on several occations, and each time he could attack me, but I couldn't attack him however I could attack his minion. subsequently... I still have his quest. KI, if you could please fix this at your earliest convenience, I would be happy

Administrator
If you're having trouble clicking on the creature directly, you can always click on the small parchment at the top of the screen.

If you do not see small parchments at the top of your screen when you are in a duel, go to your options panel and enable the '2d combat display' option.

community@wizard101.com
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Amber Fireheart on Dec 20, 2013 wrote:
i was trying to fight the soulkeeper on several occations, and each time he could attack me, but I couldn't attack him however I could attack his minion. subsequently... I still have his quest. KI, if you could please fix this at your earliest convenience, I would be happy
This has been going on for well over a month with no fix done yet. You can click on the boss' name above him to use your spell. Support has been notified...many times... so hopefully they'll get this fixed soon.