Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Khrysalis Ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 20, 2011
Here are some ideas that I came up with for Khrysalis part 2: (Today I'm making a lot of lists)

1)Khrysalis Khrafted gear! There could be khrystals that are dropped by enemies, harvested Eclipse Daisies, and rare harvest from these plants Moon Pearls. Please don't make them a very low upgrade like the Azteca gear (I think ice got a downgrade)

2)Shadow-school enemies! You did this with the astral schools, why not shadow? Morganthe could be shadow, and it would be great. Maybe add some guy named Khrystopher and make him shadow, also. The main schools would be ice, fire, and death.

3)Bosses from other places coming back. This was done in Azteca, but I think it would be great again. Meowiarty, Lord Nightshade, Krokopatra, people like that.

4)Light/Shine school! This would be something trained by someone in Isle of Arachnis at lvl 96. They are shadow spells, but the backlash does less, and they don't give as much boost as the shadow spells. Also, they use Shining Pips. Shining Shrike could have 40% pierce and 5% damage extra, but only 20% backlash.

5)Morganthe's cheats bring upgraded Young Morganthe cheats. She would use Woolly mammoth, but under the shadow school, meaning immunity to it is impossible. She'd have 50,000 health, be rank 15, and when she gets under 25,000, she would say, "Let the shadow come over the light!" and summon Morganthe's Shadow minions. They'd have 5,000 health, and would also be shadow, but rank 8. After they are defeated, she'd say, "Fight Fire With Fire!" and use Scald. It would do fire damage, but the overtime would look like a death DoT and the spell would be shadow. This would last until the end of the battle, doing 150 damage. When she goes under 5,000 health, she would say, "Stop This Now!" and remove all blades and shields.

6)Better storyline for Morganthe. She's such a boring villain. Her story:
Ambrose: You can't learn that.
Morganthe: I'm going to destroy the world.
She isn't nearly as good as Malistaire, who was driven to madness by the death of his wife, and wanted to do anything to bring her back.

7)Spells that use both shadow pips and regular pips, or regular pips and light pips. Maybe a spell that takes 5 pips and 1 shadow pip that does 650 and puts a smoke mantle on every enemy?

8)Level 95 minion from the Council of Light, that would have about 2,750 health, use Ice, Life, and Storm, and would have decent crit and block.

9)Level 98 spells that are all AoE spells. I think that most schools are low on high-hitting AoE spells.
: 2 AoE, doing about 300
: 3 AoE, one technically isn't, one has to be crafted, and one does 400
: Nothing to complain about here
: 3 AoE, one doing about 800 (DoT), one doing 500, and one doing 300
: 1 AoE, doing about 700
: Nothing to complain about here
:Nothing to complain about here

I hope you liked these ideas, leave your ideas below.

Wolf DunePyre, lvl 95
Oran IceWalker, lvl 71
"Insert Quote here"

Explorer
Nov 11, 2012
ok some of the ideas I do like but Morganthe with 50,000 health? um thats way high not saying that its hard but thats a long battle and sometimes (my personal opinion) dungeons already take long enough i would like to be able to finish the battle at a decent time not having to do a three hour battle its tiring. Maybe 20,000

I agree with the better storyline though...and for the level 98 spells why are they so low? They seem like level 30+ spells not level 98

I think the gear drops needs to be good like WW....waterworks gear to me was the best next to hades (that i have heard)

Survivor
Aug 20, 2011
Keena0823 on Dec 14, 2013 wrote:
ok some of the ideas I do like but Morganthe with 50,000 health? um thats way high not saying that its hard but thats a long battle and sometimes (my personal opinion) dungeons already take long enough i would like to be able to finish the battle at a decent time not having to do a three hour battle its tiring. Maybe 20,000

I agree with the better storyline though...and for the level 98 spells why are they so low? They seem like level 30+ spells not level 98

I think the gear drops needs to be good like WW....waterworks gear to me was the best next to hades (that i have heard)
For the level 98 spells, I was talking about the AoE spells we already have, not the ones I want. I'm not very creative, I just want AoE spells. Also, your idea for Morganthe's health is even lower than Malistaire the Undying's health. Maybe mine was too high, but it should be between 30,000 - 50,000 to make it hard. Also, what you said about WW and hades gear, crafted gear is also very nice.

Explorer
Nov 11, 2012
Wolf DunePyre on Dec 14, 2013 wrote:
For the level 98 spells, I was talking about the AoE spells we already have, not the ones I want. I'm not very creative, I just want AoE spells. Also, your idea for Morganthe's health is even lower than Malistaire the Undying's health. Maybe mine was too high, but it should be between 30,000 - 50,000 to make it hard. Also, what you said about WW and hades gear, crafted gear is also very nice.
ok i see now :] gotcha and if Morganthe had 30-40,000 health I would want her to drop cool gear cause its kind of a disappointment now when doing a dun that last about two hours and fighting a high rank boss and dont get any drops at all I mean decks and snacks are nice but I think gear atleast one robe hat or shoes needs to be dropped(of that wiz school)..It makes it so much better and worth the fighting then just doing it just to get to the next world. Cause i'm mostly like "Lets just get this over with" more than anything.