Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

3rd Arch Idea! (This one is not death!)

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 02, 2011
So as the title says I think the third arch should in fact NOT be death, we've had two death villains, I think we should have a fire one next! Here she is!

Name: Umbrignis
Name Origins: The first part, Umbr, comes from Latin meaning shadow, Ignis, is Latin for fire so the name would be Shadow Fire.
Story: Umbrignis was a fast curious student, she originally was an Advanced Student at "Red Sky Zafarian Academy For Magic" until the headmaster sent her to Ravenwood for even stronger magic. On her first day at the Fire School she was very excited and went a little crazy. She almost burned the entire spiral to ashes and ended up killing the teacher before Falmea! Once that happened she was banished from Wizard City and was sent back to Zafaria. Now she seeks revenge and she intends on getting it!
Her Goal: She plans to collect the five relics of the sun and burn the spiral to ashes, then build Umbrigna, a world where she and fire wizards will rule over all other schools and wizards.
The Five Relics: The Sun Stone, the Rosetta Stone, the Darkanji Diamond, the Flame Flower, and the Blood Rose.
The Five Worlds: Mithra, Hieroglindia, Majina, Ignitus, Darkmor.
Mithra: Mithra is based off of well you will be teleported to the closest world to the spirals sun when you go through the door. The Sun Stone is here.
Hieroglindia: This is an Egyptian, Middle Eastern, and Indian themed world. The Rosetta Stone is here.
Majina: This is an Indonesian themed world. The Darkanji Diamond is here.
Ignitus: This is a South American and Mexican themed world. The Flame Flower is here.
Darkmor: This a Nightmare World and as you can guess the Blood Rose is here.

I think this would be nice to have a villain who isn't death, I don't hate death, I mean I love it, but I would like to see a new villain who isn't death, you know what I'm saying? Well please comment below!

Survivor
Aug 20, 2011
The name is the only problem. Don't give them obvious evil names. Try Clarumignis, Clarum means Bright.

Explorer
Jun 10, 2012
That is a tad bit too much like Morganthe. Both Morganthe and Umberignis are fast and curious students seeking revenge. Umberignis may be better if she was introduced a couple arc's away. But no matter, that sounds like an interesting arc if the details are worked out. If it is OK to state may opinion, I have an Idea i am dying to get out:
There is a young death student who apparently murdered someone and is on the run. It isn't till the third world in the series that you find out she was framed by an all powerful group. Every group member represents a school. There is a fire member, ice member, storm member, myth member, and balance is the master of the group-- there is no death main boss because they were going to make the death student the new death member, but she freaked after they gave her the task to kill the special person to become a member and ran. After they found out that she backed out, they murdered the person she was supposed to kill and framed her. After your wizard finds out the truth, The young death student switches sides and helps your wizard and Ambrose (Ambrose knew the death student didn't murder the other student, but the rest of wizard city believed she did)

I realize that this arc may be a little graphic to little kids, but if you remember Morganthe destroyed a whole world! And our wizard killed Malistare.
~AngelcatDemondog