Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mooshu Quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 19, 2013
Hi guys,

I am new to Mooshu since I did Krokotopia, Marleybone, Wysteria, and Grizzleheim before that world, and I don't know what quests to do first. All of them seemed like side quests to me (except for the crafting one) since the ones I did there only lasted for a few minutes. I was just wondering what were the main quests for me.

Thanks!

Madeline
Magus Pyromancer

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
You can find the storyline quests on Wizard101 Central Wiki.

Good luck in Mooshu!

Madison Nightstone.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
ClaudiaMadelinePyr... on Nov 29, 2013 wrote:
Hi guys,

I am new to Mooshu since I did Krokotopia, Marleybone, Wysteria, and Grizzleheim before that world, and I don't know what quests to do first. All of them seemed like side quests to me (except for the crafting one) since the ones I did there only lasted for a few minutes. I was just wondering what were the main quests for me.

Thanks!

Madeline
Magus Pyromancer
This link to one of the fansites has all of Mooshu's quests broken down by Story Quest Line (Main Quests), Side Quests, Crafting, etc.:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:MooShu_Quest_Tree

And on that link, you can click on any quest for more details, like "who" gives the quest, and prequests, etc.

That fansite has a quest tree like this for almost every world, in case you need others too.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Hi guys,

Thanks!

Madeline
Magus Pyromancer
All quests at the beginning of any world are pretty brief. The quest tree for Mooshu is here:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:MooShu_Quest_Tree

FYI, only quests you can decline are side quests.

Survivor
Jan 06, 2013
Sorry if I am wrong

Go to the big castle building in the jade palace it is right behind the big cow monk statue thing. A guard will tell you that there is a war or something and you have to stop it and become the jade campion or something not really sure haven't done Mooshu for a long time so it is something like that not really sure though so correct me if I am wrong.

Haley Moonshard lvl 59
Jessica Mistcloud lvl 16

Survivor
Oct 09, 2010
Hi guys,

Thanks!

Madeline
Magus Pyromancer
The crafting quest is a sidequest. Do you know how to recognize a storyline quest? You need to do
that.

~ Scarlet Iceblade 94

Survivor
Apr 19, 2013
Survivor
Sep 05, 2009
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Brandon Skullblood on Jan 2, 2014 wrote:
What are the main quests in mooshu?
Did you read any of the replies posted here? They gave a "quest tree" that shows them.