Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I think MarleyBone is to hard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 12, 2012
I think its to hard because its so frustrating Theres way to many dungeons i think theres about 15ish regular worlds have like idk probably 5 ish dungeons but its way to hard im level 35 and the time its not hard for some people its easy at level 50 so im saying make marleybone way more easier
Kyle level 35
Test server level 36

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Kyle Myth Wizard on Nov 24, 2013 wrote:
I think its to hard because its so frustrating Theres way to many dungeons i think theres about 15ish regular worlds have like idk probably 5 ish dungeons but its way to hard im level 35 and the time its not hard for some people its easy at level 50 so im saying make marleybone way more easier
Kyle level 35
Test server level 36
Marleybone is only the third world...the game gets much more difficult as you go.

And KI isn't going to change it because one wizard hasn't figured out how to battle in MB. No one level 50 is still in Marleybone unless they are there helping a lower level friend.

Survivor
May 22, 2013
The real only reason is that Marleybone lacks sidewalks. Trust me. I always get pulled back in battle and it's really stressful that they have more health then you think. But if you do the quests with a wizard your level or higher, it can be more easy

Wanna meet

Megan RainbowBlade
Level 37 ( almost level 38 )
school

Mooshu

Survivor
Sep 23, 2013
I think Megan brings up a valid point. There used a time when KI allowed you to solo the Big Ben dungeon at lower levels (i.e., lvls 23 - 25). They did so by allowing you to reenter the dungeon and killing off the enemies right where you left off. For instance, if you started a fight with 3 enemies, beat one of them but got killed, when you reentered you picked up with only the 2 enemies that were left when you died. Not anymore. Now you're faced with having to kill the same number of bosses that were there when you first started the fight. KI must view this is a disincentive to purchasing henchmen, or insuring that you only play with family or friends so they make more money. They discount the fact that many of us choose to play solo and may not have crowns available. They've made this game very unfriendly for solo players without crowns or friends/family online.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Happyfrost on Dec 22, 2013 wrote:
I think Megan brings up a valid point. There used a time when KI allowed you to solo the Big Ben dungeon at lower levels (i.e., lvls 23 - 25). They did so by allowing you to reenter the dungeon and killing off the enemies right where you left off. For instance, if you started a fight with 3 enemies, beat one of them but got killed, when you reentered you picked up with only the 2 enemies that were left when you died. Not anymore. Now you're faced with having to kill the same number of bosses that were there when you first started the fight. KI must view this is a disincentive to purchasing henchmen, or insuring that you only play with family or friends so they make more money. They discount the fact that many of us choose to play solo and may not have crowns available. They've made this game very unfriendly for solo players without crowns or friends/family online.
That hasn't changed. The only time that happens is if you kill a boss without killing minions and the minions kill you. If you kill a minion then die, you walk back in and fight the boss minus whatever minions you killed. I don't really know how you could possibly make it to Big Ben at lvl 23. I have skipped all side quests on my newest myth wizard. I just started it a few days ago, it's level 27 and just about to start first of the two towers before Big Ben.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Happyfrost on Dec 22, 2013 wrote:
I have to disagree. I've soloed Big Ben with every wizard past and present without issue. On occasion I will use henchmen, but that's only to move it along quicker. The entire first arc is totally soloable.

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
Big Ben is the only dungeon that I think is way too hard though I do agree that there are more dungeons then there should be.

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
It's not hard, it just takes a bit of determination and time. I finished Marleybone when I was level 29 and I thought I was a bit too low. It didn't stop me from completing Mooshu though, at level 39 too. Believe in yourself, you can do it. Good luck!

~ Vanessa Rainbowpetal, level 42 theurgist

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I just soloed Big Ben with my myth without any problems or any need for henchmen.

Survivor
Jan 03, 2013
Kyle level 35
Test server level 36
Um... I'm level 30 and on the final boss.

Mark

Survivor
Jan 03, 2013
Kyle level 35
Test server level 36
I've soloed the whole thing so far and I'm on the last boss.

Mark