Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Amulet of Divine Influence

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 17, 2009
I'm just curious if anyone has here has it! (Please be truthful)

Sincerely,
Bobo the magnificent unicorn (Jacob Moonblood)

Defender
Apr 17, 2009
I personally don't, But a friend of mine does! She has it on her storm, I don't know her exact Damage and resist stats but I think it's like 100 damage and 25 resist, 560+ critical rate, and 240+ block, It is a very powerful amulet! :D

Survivor
May 17, 2009
Dang! Your friend is lucky! :P :D

Sincerely,
Gizmo the amazing elephant (Jacob Moonblood :P)

Survivor
Jul 08, 2010
Spectral Evidence on Nov 4, 2013 wrote:

Sincerely,
No, but I really wish I had it. Not only does it give amazing stats (200 health, 3% armor piercing, 30 critical for all schools, and 45 block for all schools) but it also gives a 'Threefold Fever' item card (1 pip, puts 3 25% infections on the opponent) which would be really useful for pvp. I hope I get it, but I doubt I will.

Defender
Apr 07, 2011
Spectral Evidence on Nov 4, 2013 wrote:

Sincerely,
I still don't have it, though i am over 100 hades runs. I want that so bad, as i wanna try a balance mono deck in PvP.

Historian
May 06, 2009
I don't have it, but it's a very powerful and hard to get item. Some of the stats players have listed about the Amulet of Divine Influence is just slightly off, or missing a stat:

Amulet of Divine Influence
+200 Max Health
+3% Universal Resist
+3% Pierce
+45 Critical Block Rating
+30 Critical Rating
Gives 1 Threefold Fever Spell- -50% to next Heal x3

Survivor
Jul 04, 2012
I myself don't have the amulet, but I have seen videos in which that amulet is shown. Also, I have an ice friend who has the amulet. The amulet of divine influence is very rare.

Dylan Frostgem-lvl 59

Survivor
May 17, 2009
I just did 1 Tartarus run and 3 Cronus runs and I got the Blackthunder armor on my Storm, 1 Blade of the Felled Titan on each account, 5 turquoise on each account, and 3 amber on each account! Sadly, no Amulet of Divine Influence, but I'm trying again for it right now! :)

Survivor
May 17, 2009
Another Update!

Using the respawn Hades method the only item of use I got was the... Hades Staff of Tempests