Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gear Organization, Shared Bank, Backpack

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2012
I would like to see the gear that you own and are saving in your shared bank to be organized by school and level. It would make it so much easier for your other wizards to go in and pick up the items for their school.

Also when the gear shows up in your backpack, it would be extremely helpful for the gear to be organized by level of use. Would make it a whole lot faster and simpler to know what to sell and what to keep.

Also I think we need larger shared banks. Many times we get good drops and need to save that gear for when our wizards level up, only to find our shared bank is full.

We need larger backpacks for our wizards as well.

Also it takes hours and hours to clean out a shared bank due to lack of any kind of organization as to school and level of gear so shared bank should organize your gear as well.

So very, very depressing to me, and exhausting, to do this over and over again. All my friends complain about this same terrible stress we have to go through and all the time spent working instead of playing the game.