Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

35 Utility Spell Ideas

AuthorMessage
Hero
Nov 14, 2010
dayerider on Sep 17, 2013 wrote:
You certainly don't have to respond to this post critical, that's fine, nobody is forcing you to, but I feel I must touch on some points of your post.

first of all, I am not tearing on storm. That's something you and other people need to get through your collective heads. We're discussing spells and how they affect a game. OTHER people bring storm into it and then we go down that path of talking about this spell vs that spell. I'm sorry you feel Im tearing down what is clearly a favored school of yours, because I'm not.

Second of all, fire has two healing spells; Link and Powerlink

What talent has storm shared? Doing damage to an enemy? Doing damage to all enemies? I don't even begin to understand your point here. You make it seem like schools are being greedy with their abilities, except storm, who has shared every secret it has. I don't even know where you can say this. MANY things have been shared between schools. Universal blades/traps, healing, HoT, DoT, etc.
ok thats it i explained how life shared their talent and i explained how storm shared their talent i thought you would understand that i thought every school has shared plenty of their talent (including storm the other schools have high enough damage as it is)

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
critical blizzard on Sep 17, 2013 wrote:
ok thats it i explained how life shared their talent and i explained how storm shared their talent i thought you would understand that i thought every school has shared plenty of their talent (including storm the other schools have high enough damage as it is)
I went back and read it and yes, I found where you said storm has shared their ability.

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
ok i talked to my friend who's favorite is death (gotta admit his second fav is storm but still his favorite is death) he said "lol way too op in storm for update and outrageous outside of it" and now to my arguments death with a low accuracy auto kill? how can that not ruin storm? you got the idea because of grub guardian? dude pets can't steal health they don't have health all in all idk why i still posting on it kingsisle will obviously reject

Historian
May 06, 2009
critical blizzard on Sep 19, 2013 wrote:
ok i talked to my friend who's favorite is death (gotta admit his second fav is storm but still his favorite is death) he said "lol way too op in storm for update and outrageous outside of it" and now to my arguments death with a low accuracy auto kill? how can that not ruin storm? you got the idea because of grub guardian? dude pets can't steal health they don't have health all in all idk why i still posting on it kingsisle will obviously reject
First off, play Grub Guardian, you and your friend. Second, personally, I thought it was a fun idea, because I really liked the concept. But excuse me than. These are ideas not sneak peeks into next world's update nor am I forcing anyone to use these spells. I have little intentions of ruining storm. Do I need to hammer that into your head? No, pet's don't steal health. It's not even a steal spell. Play Grub Guardian and you'll see what I was trying to conceptualize. Plus I already changed it to a different idea so explain to me why in the Spiral are you bringing. it. up?

Historian
May 06, 2009
critical blizzard on Sep 19, 2013 wrote:
Honestly, here's what you can do. If you don't like my ideas, fine. Like 'em? Great! But I asked for feedback not critism. If you don't like them, than make your own. Simple as that. I don't appreciate your opinion,whether you are entitled to it or not, I was offended by it. As I already said, I changed Terminate to something that makes more sense and is more reasonable for death. The idea poked fun and I wanted to play off of the Grub Guardian concept. I liked it. Yes, I miscalculated the possible reaction to the spell or that it could overpower Death. There I admitted that. 1 point for you blizzard, Satisfied? It's irrating where if you like something "simple" than you're wrong for it and you have to do this and that about it. It's ridiculous (on the terms of saying ideas).

My thread is to pose ideas, not place litteral up-coming spells. Like I already said, Terminate has been changed. What more would you like, blizzard? Go ahead and just spill now? My intent was not to "ruin" any of the schools. So one school played off another. Great, it's a crime. 2 points, blizzard. Kingsisle would probably reject the school as any sense of just eliminated an enemy without damage or powering up the spell (as any school can one hit kill). Great, 3 points for you blizzard. Smiling yet?

If I you don't like my ideas, go post your own. The button is right there. Pose your ideas how you want Storm to be, and I won't even say a word. Instead of tearing on my ideas, just make your own or keep your opinions respectful, because I really just did not take your comment nonchalantly. So yeah, I dunno why you keep insisting on this conversation that defeats the purpose of this post. It's not about Death vs. Storm. Simply ideas. And I certainly dunno why you don't make your own ideas so you can make Storm and Death however you feel.

Defender
Jul 02, 2009
Cunning Finnigan S... on Sep 19, 2013 wrote:
Honestly, here's what you can do. If you don't like my ideas, fine. Like 'em? Great! But I asked for feedback not critism. If you don't like them, than make your own. Simple as that. I don't appreciate your opinion,whether you are entitled to it or not, I was offended by it. As I already said, I changed Terminate to something that makes more sense and is more reasonable for death. The idea poked fun and I wanted to play off of the Grub Guardian concept. I liked it. Yes, I miscalculated the possible reaction to the spell or that it could overpower Death. There I admitted that. 1 point for you blizzard, Satisfied? It's irrating where if you like something "simple" than you're wrong for it and you have to do this and that about it. It's ridiculous (on the terms of saying ideas).

My thread is to pose ideas, not place litteral up-coming spells. Like I already said, Terminate has been changed. What more would you like, blizzard? Go ahead and just spill now? My intent was not to "ruin" any of the schools. So one school played off another. Great, it's a crime. 2 points, blizzard. Kingsisle would probably reject the school as any sense of just eliminated an enemy without damage or powering up the spell (as any school can one hit kill). Great, 3 points for you blizzard. Smiling yet?

If I you don't like my ideas, go post your own. The button is right there. Pose your ideas how you want Storm to be, and I won't even say a word. Instead of tearing on my ideas, just make your own or keep your opinions respectful, because I really just did not take your comment nonchalantly. So yeah, I dunno why you keep insisting on this conversation that defeats the purpose of this post. It's not about Death vs. Storm. Simply ideas. And I certainly dunno why you don't make your own ideas so you can make Storm and Death however you feel.
I know you feel Finnigan. There YOUR ideas, not critical blizzard's. If he thinks that your ideas aren't good, then he should go and make his own spells. He'll probably give storm an attack that does a centillion amount of damage to all enemies anyway, since storm just HAS to be the absolute best, and no other school can get close to how much damage they do. So do all OTHER schools need to get a rank 11 spell that does one damage, while storm gets a one hit kill, critical blizzard? Seriously, these are just ideas, and I bet blizzard's ideas wouldn't be much better...