Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

questions

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 08, 2012
Ok some of these things might be covered somewhere but i tried looking and
could not find the answers i am looking for.

I wanted to know what the levels for pvp are? I will try to explain what i mean if
people do not understand. the best way i can describe what i am asking is by
referencing another mmo game. In another game pvp was done in brackets such as
the level 10-19 bracket, the level 20-29 bracket, the level 30-39 bracket and
so forth and so forth until you reach the final level. Is this game simular in that
regard and if so what are the levels for the brackets? I am planning to make
a pvp character and play the lowest level bracket i can if there is such a thing.

Thanks in advance for any helpful answers given.

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
You can play PvP at level 1 if you like, though I personally would find that boring to do. It's much more fun to PvP when you have learned a few spells. I would recommend playing some PvP every time you learn a new spell as you level up. This way you get to learn what works and doesn't work in PvP, and learn what opponents might do. Also in low level PvP, your treasure deck is probably the most important thing. A level 5 warlord is a warlord because of the treasure cards he or she uses.

The game tries to match you up with someone equal to you, but as your rank increases, so might the level of your opponents. So a level 30 Warlord might end up facing a level 50 Private. A level 30 warlord might also face another level 30 warlord. A level 90 Private might face a level 50 Warlord or another level 90 Private. Etc etc.

So the higher your rank, the higher level of wizard you might face. If you have low rank, you might face a wizard much lower level than you, but with possibly better skills at PvP than you. Sort of a David and Goliath situation. A level 90 private has a lot of power, but maybe not so much skill, and a level 50 warlord has a lot of skill, but not so much firepower.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
10-19
20-29
30-39
40-49
50-59
60-69
70-79
80-89

That's all. No 1-9.

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
Suri Blueflame on Sep 2, 2013 wrote:
Ok some of these things might be covered somewhere but i tried looking and
could not find the answers i am looking for.

I wanted to know what the levels for pvp are? I will try to explain what i mean if
people do not understand. the best way i can describe what i am asking is by
referencing another mmo game. In another game pvp was done in brackets such as
the level 10-19 bracket, the level 20-29 bracket, the level 30-39 bracket and
so forth and so forth until you reach the final level. Is this game simular in that
regard and if so what are the levels for the brackets? I am planning to make
a pvp character and play the lowest level bracket i can if there is such a thing.

Thanks in advance for any helpful answers given.
I like level 30 PvP cause there is bazaar gear that gives resist and you can get the +10 attack spear, the Sky Iron Hasta, and you can eventually upgrade to commander gear. Or a popular level is level 50, where you buy Warlord gear that is VERY good gear.

Wolf Legend