Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 38 Death Quest

AuthorMessage
Squire
May 10, 2013
I know for the level 38 Spell Quest you get Empower, so when I battled War Oni in Crimson Fields it said did not Collect War Oni from War Oni try again, so I tried replaying the dungeon 5 times and no good. Please help Professor Greyrose.

Explorer
Jun 16, 2013
PlayHard101 on Sep 1, 2013 wrote:
I know for the level 38 Spell Quest you get Empower, so when I battled War Oni in Crimson Fields it said did not Collect War Oni from War Oni try again, so I tried replaying the dungeon 5 times and no good. Please help Professor Greyrose.
I'm not sure where that dialogue is coming from??

Are you working on the quest - "Bottled Up"? If so, the dialogue for that quest says "defeat War Oni". There is nothing to "collect" from him.

Do you still have that quest in your Quest Log file? If so, the next step is to "go to The Well of Spirits in Krokotopia."

This link gives details on that quest, in case you need to check it out:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Bottled_Up#tab=Quest_Information

You can also click on the "dialogue" tab on that link too.

Squire
May 10, 2013
Abigail4z on Sep 2, 2013 wrote:
I'm not sure where that dialogue is coming from??

Are you working on the quest - "Bottled Up"? If so, the dialogue for that quest says "defeat War Oni". There is nothing to "collect" from him.

Do you still have that quest in your Quest Log file? If so, the next step is to "go to The Well of Spirits in Krokotopia."

This link gives details on that quest, in case you need to check it out:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Bottled_Up#tab=Quest_Information

You can also click on the "dialogue" tab on that link too.
Yes I am working on the quest Bottled Up.

You didn't read the information right.

It says, "Capture War Oni and Collect War Oni in Crimson Fields" (must complete instance quests)

It doesn't actually mean collect War Oni, just put him inside the shard.

Explorer
Jun 16, 2013
PlayHard101 on Sep 3, 2013 wrote:
Yes I am working on the quest Bottled Up.

You didn't read the information right.

It says, "Capture War Oni and Collect War Oni in Crimson Fields" (must complete instance quests)

It doesn't actually mean collect War Oni, just put him inside the shard.
Once again, where is this dialogue coming from? "It says, "Capture War Oni and Collect War Oni in Crimson Fields" (must complete instance quests)"

It does not have that dialogue on the link I gave you.

When you open your Quest Log File, for the quest "Bottled Up", what is your next step that is showing?

It should say "go to the Well of Spirits in Krokotopia".

If it does NOT, and it is still saying "capture War Oni", then you must have a bug or glitch. You mentioned that you have done this dungeon 5 times. If that is correct, then we can't help you here. You should send an e-mail to support@wizard101.com and ask them to help you.