Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ambrose Battle!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 20, 2010
We should be able to battle Ambrose at level 50 or 60! He could be , or the 3 Celestian schools!
Is anyone with me?

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Survivor
Feb 01, 2011
They should make him be all like, "You've shown yourself to be the greatest hero we've ever known, and I would like you to battle me and if you succeed, I will give you a great prize." When you're level 100 (if they make that) and it should be a spell from your school that costs 8 pips but does 1500 damage!

Survivor
Nov 14, 2008
After morganthe arc at level 100 i wanna fight him and have him drop an extremely OP gearset (which would be no pvp gear before you guys get all worked up)

Defender
Dec 27, 2011
He should probably not even be a battle.

Antonio, Level 50 Grandmaster Pyromancer

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
after third arc he should be last boss in the next version of waterworks

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Jacob IronEyes on Aug 27, 2013 wrote:
After morganthe arc at level 100 i wanna fight him and have him drop an extremely OP gearset (which would be no pvp gear before you guys get all worked up)
well tartarus became the waterworks at lvl 90 so that might not work however i saw a thread titled third storyline time and you might wanna look at it to understand at lvl 150 you get a quest from ambrose to go to the arena for "some pvp" 3 max level warlords from leaderboards will be selected to be bosses after you enter dungeon you are in a hallway then you fight one of the warlords with 3 flying wand minions 2 that attack you and one that shields and heals him then the other 2 warlords come out of hallway you came from after you notice the 7 artifacts are in room and you fight them both at once then there are other hallways with pedestals for the artifacts the myth artifact pedestal is guarded by cyrus and storm pedestal is guard by balestrom you get the point molinda knows every life spell useful for her and every train point spell useful for her and again you get the point and cyrus has a myth cheat and balestrom has a storm cheat and you still get the point and they drink potions to weaken their magical power i know you have beat cyrus but he still teaches myth wizards spells so he must know some stuff you don't and after you beat the professors you go complete a puzzle then the artifacts are on pedestals and the artifacts increase your stats until you leave the dungeon and ambrose teleports in and drinks a potion that sees like it drains more magic power then the others and he knows every spell useful for him and has awesome where it shows a creatures class it will just show a picture of him gear storm mini merle set or death mini merle set or you get the point mini merle set and there will be an awesome op your school only max level only no hatch no auction no trade no sell pet and the stuff will be pvp cause most people will try to get it and the hat one has beard one doesn't the beard one is rarer no different stats on hats and after you complete dungeon first time ambrose sends you to bring the artifacts to the schools and then head back to your school to get a spell where you go into middle of battle and throw a lightning bolt huge damage thats all you go into middle of battle and throw a chunk of ice x rank certain of damage and a tower shield per pip a big fire ball appears in middle then awesome damage over time you go into middle and green rays come out of your hands healing everyone big heal and small heal over time you go into middle of field blackish grey rays out of your hands for sweet health drain on one enemy an eyeball appears in middle and attacks an enemy then becomes a minion turns all blades into one big one then does samll damage with all elemental schools and all spirit schools wow this is long sorry lol

Survivor
Jan 11, 2013
i think we should fight him at lvl 150 in some sort of evil wizard city (final dungeon). it'd be set up like this: when we kill morganthe she becomes a ghost, and she dissapears after swearing vengeance. there will be hints about her in the final dungeons in the next worlds final dungeon, as she possesses the bosses who were originally good. eventually we see her sink down through a portal in the ground. we go through the portal and end up in an evil ravenwood, with all the teachers standing outside, in the world gate circle. you try to escape, but the gate is locked, and you need to fight each possessed teacher one by one. when defeated, the gate opens, and you run through it. there are walls built around the path to ambrose, and you walk in his office.
"Quick, young wizard!" he says, "Take this potion!" you take a potion out of his hands and drink it, restoring and doubling your health and mana. now you watch, as ambrose grows bigger, stronger, and becomes evil. the ghost of malorn appears, and stands by him. you get sucked into battle. when you win, morganthe and malorn dissapear, never to be seen again.

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
small continue to my way too long post you can go on ranked pvp and click watch random ambrose battle and it takes you to a seat where you watch the dungeon anyone can port to someone watching no one can port to someone in the dungeon and for this i will use storm for example you can get storm mini merle power enhancer(ring) storm mini merle last resort (athame) storm mini merle power booster ( amulet) not sure on the stats but idk wt jade would give by then but i hope most schools can get good stats while at least having 20 pierce

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
heck serpent on Sep 1, 2013 wrote:
i think we should fight him at lvl 150 in some sort of evil wizard city (final dungeon). it'd be set up like this: when we kill morganthe she becomes a ghost, and she dissapears after swearing vengeance. there will be hints about her in the final dungeons in the next worlds final dungeon, as she possesses the bosses who were originally good. eventually we see her sink down through a portal in the ground. we go through the portal and end up in an evil ravenwood, with all the teachers standing outside, in the world gate circle. you try to escape, but the gate is locked, and you need to fight each possessed teacher one by one. when defeated, the gate opens, and you run through it. there are walls built around the path to ambrose, and you walk in his office.
"Quick, young wizard!" he says, "Take this potion!" you take a potion out of his hands and drink it, restoring and doubling your health and mana. now you watch, as ambrose grows bigger, stronger, and becomes evil. the ghost of malorn appears, and stands by him. you get sucked into battle. when you win, morganthe and malorn dissapear, never to be seen again.
um hate to break it to you but wouldn't morganthe be dead around lvl 100?

Survivor
Mar 20, 2010
TheDragonTamer237 on Aug 27, 2013 wrote:
They should make him be all like, "You've shown yourself to be the greatest hero we've ever known, and I would like you to battle me and if you succeed, I will give you a great prize." When you're level 100 (if they make that) and it should be a spell from your school that costs 8 pips but does 1500 damage!
There is a 8 pip, 9 pip, and 10 pip spell. 11 pips Rofl.

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Duncan Anglespear on Sep 8, 2013 wrote:
There is a 8 pip, 9 pip, and 10 pip spell. 11 pips Rofl.
and about his idea wouldn't storm be underpowered if storm got a spell same damage as all the others?

Survivor
Jul 07, 2012
In my "Create-A-Dungeon" thread, it includes the graduation to Ravenwood, and being carried over into the new, more advanced school of the kingdom of Miosis, run by Headmaster Krys.
I will copy the "The Headmaster's Challenge!" Quest here

Quest # 8 ) The Headmaster's Challenge!
Quest Goal ) Defeat Headmaster Merel Ambrose in Ravenwood's Final Test
Quest Boss ) Merel Ambrose

BOSS
Name: Merel Ambrose
Health: 100,000
Class: Spiral*
* Spiral - This creature has no class. They know every spell in the spiral and can use power pips with every spell. [Creature-Specific spells are not included]
Cheats
1.) "You Made It This Far! I'll Go Easy!" -- Ambrose damages himself by 500 every time he is hit by a Balance spell, and is hit by 250 every time he is hit by a different school's spell -- damage is done by that school.
2.) "I'm Not Going Easy Anymore!" -- Ambrose, once below 50,000 health, will eliminate his first cheat.
a.) Also, Ambrose's Satyr will do 2,000 healing, his Dryad 500 per pip, and his Rebirth is 1800 + 800 absorb.
3.) "Meet The Professors!" -- Ambrose will summon his professors to aid him in battle, in this order: Alhazred, Halston, Greyrose, Falmea, Moolinda, Cyrus, and Dworgyn. Each new professor appears if the previous one was defeated. Go to their descriptions for their cheats. The first professor will appear on the 5th round.
4.) "This Battle is Unfair!" -- Ambrose, realizing he is overpowered once he has only 25,000 health, summons a henchman to any EMPTY space on your team. The henchman has 5,000 health but extremely strong attacks.
5.) "You're a Ravenwood Graduate!" -- Ambrose, being as old as he is, gives up when he reaches 5,000 health. He fully heals you and your teammates. After the battle, you graduate Ravenwood and meet Headmaster Krys, headmaster of Miosis Academy of Magical Arts and Wizardy. In this new schools, you will learn new means of magic never before seen, and for graduating, you get 15 Training Points for your new school!

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Elizabeth Star on Sep 11, 2013 wrote:
In my "Create-A-Dungeon" thread, it includes the graduation to Ravenwood, and being carried over into the new, more advanced school of the kingdom of Miosis, run by Headmaster Krys.
I will copy the "The Headmaster's Challenge!" Quest here

Quest # 8 ) The Headmaster's Challenge!
Quest Goal ) Defeat Headmaster Merel Ambrose in Ravenwood's Final Test
Quest Boss ) Merel Ambrose

BOSS
Name: Merel Ambrose
Health: 100,000
Class: Spiral*
* Spiral - This creature has no class. They know every spell in the spiral and can use power pips with every spell. [Creature-Specific spells are not included]
Cheats
1.) "You Made It This Far! I'll Go Easy!" -- Ambrose damages himself by 500 every time he is hit by a Balance spell, and is hit by 250 every time he is hit by a different school's spell -- damage is done by that school.
2.) "I'm Not Going Easy Anymore!" -- Ambrose, once below 50,000 health, will eliminate his first cheat.
a.) Also, Ambrose's Satyr will do 2,000 healing, his Dryad 500 per pip, and his Rebirth is 1800 + 800 absorb.
3.) "Meet The Professors!" -- Ambrose will summon his professors to aid him in battle, in this order: Alhazred, Halston, Greyrose, Falmea, Moolinda, Cyrus, and Dworgyn. Each new professor appears if the previous one was defeated. Go to their descriptions for their cheats. The first professor will appear on the 5th round.
4.) "This Battle is Unfair!" -- Ambrose, realizing he is overpowered once he has only 25,000 health, summons a henchman to any EMPTY space on your team. The henchman has 5,000 health but extremely strong attacks.
5.) "You're a Ravenwood Graduate!" -- Ambrose, being as old as he is, gives up when he reaches 5,000 health. He fully heals you and your teammates. After the battle, you graduate Ravenwood and meet Headmaster Krys, headmaster of Miosis Academy of Magical Arts and Wizardy. In this new schools, you will learn new means of magic never before seen, and for graduating, you get 15 Training Points for your new school!
ravenwood is wizardcity's school of magic if you want us to go to a new school it has to be in a different world (i would like to stay in ravenwood but there are schools in wysteria mooshu and valencia for all the ones i have heard about or seen) again would like to stay in ravenwood ambrose balestrom boris tallstaff (other teachers and student npcs) are awesome and too much of the game too just leave behind

Explorer
Aug 30, 2009
good idea ( i have thought of this countless times)

This maybe a bad question but who is Malorn?

Explorer
Aug 30, 2009
nullgood idea ( i have thought of this countless times)

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
Um ... How did Marlon die?

He's the death student who trains you to Vampire (?) and 100% alive ....

Anyway, here's my 2 cents;

1. If we do win (Is that even possible!?) ... what would happen to him? I mean, he's old?
  2. It would be a 95% chance you would lose.

Survivor
Mar 20, 2010
MythMaker1005 on Sep 14, 2013 wrote:
good idea ( i have thought of this countless times)

He is the Student in Ravenwood.

Explorer
Aug 30, 2009
Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
How about, there is a spiral key that Bartleby gives you to a mirror world called Ytic Draziw (pronounced It-ick-dra-zu) Where you arrive inside Bartleby like in WC, except all of the green has turned black and the leaves are falling down and turning orange. You hear a voice that sounds like Bartleby's except it is fainter, as though he is dying, that says "Go onwards and face your teachers, they are not themselves though, they have been possessed by the evil that lies here, an evil necromancer has poisoned me, the one that you thought you destroyed the essence of, Morganthe..." His voice dies and you get a quest called 'Darkmoor Dalia', where you must go to the fire tower and face a powerful fire boss called 'Dalia the Infernomancer'. After you fight her, she looks dazed and says to you "Was I about to kill you? Sorry about that, fire is bright and confident, but also easily swayed by the wind, I am sorry for the trouble I caused, to make it up for you, I'll come to aid you when called." and then you get a spell called 'Summon Dalia' that is a fire spell that costs 7 pips. You then get a quest called 'Demon Frost' Where you go to the ice tower and fight an enemy called 'Lydia Froststriker' you also get her spell, for storm a quest called 'Thunderous Skies' where you face 'Halston Zeus Storm', myth is 'Mythical Mystery' to fight 'Cyrus the Powerful', life is 'Decaying Forest' to fight 'High Moodha Priestess' (Prof. Wu), death is 'Lesser of Two Evils' to fight 'Dworgyn the Master' & 'Malorn the Novice', balance is 'Chaos War' to fight 'Alhazred the Pharaoh' & 'Arthur Sandstorm'. After this you get a quest called 'King of Avalon' where you fight a boss with no boosts of resists or even a class, but does have knowledge of all spells (not minion spells), mastery of all schools & a cheat that when you heal he says "Life doesn't belong!" and summon a life minion 1000 health, if you put a dot on him, he says "Burn me once, shame on me!" and do 500 star damage to himself, but if you place a dot on him again, he says "Burn me twice, shame on you!" and does 500 star damage to all allies. If you shield he says "I'll freeze your guard!" and stuns the caster for 2 rounds. If you do aoe, he says, "This is storm!" and cast a 0-pip Triton on the caster. If you drain he says "Give that back!" and cast a 0-pip wraith. If you use a minion he says "Fight me alone!" and kill the minion. If you blade he says, "The sands obey me!" and steal it. The easiest way to kill him is to attack 1-enemy spells on him until he dies, he also has 50,000 health for a challenge for even storm wizards with storm owls. He starts the fight with 7 power pips, and always gains a power pip each round.

Explorer
Aug 29, 2011
That would be cool. If they decided on having it, it should be a solo battle that you can do anytime for drops, and the higher the level you are, the harder it is.