Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Black Lotus Reagent

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 30, 2013
Hello Wizards!

Can anyone tell me where the vendor is that I can purchase Black Lotus plants from?

Thank you in advance for your help!!

Joseph Deathstalker

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
Well I don't think there is one. however black lotus is very common I find in worlds like grizzleheim or zafaria.
I did around 2 hours of quests in zafaria and picked up reagents while I was doing it. at the end I had about 15 black lotus. hope that helped!

Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Borgha on Aug 24, 2013 wrote:
Hello Wizards!

Can anyone tell me where the vendor is that I can purchase Black Lotus plants from?

Thank you in advance for your help!!

Joseph Deathstalker
You can find black lotus all over Mooshu, in the Bazaar, by gardening and through Diego the Duel master as well as a whole bunch of other places:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Reagent:Black_Lotus

Survivor
Aug 28, 2010
You can't purchase them, unless you purchase them from the bazaar. Try looking around the worlds for them, they like to hide in Wintertusk and Mooshu.

Survivor
Mar 26, 2013
The bizarre... and if it is too expensive there are mm any harvestable in moshu

Explorer
Dec 29, 2008
The only vendor is Diego the Dulemaster ; costs 50 arena tickets. I have done these crafting quests myself so I know how hard and how much you need. A good place to get them is in Vestrilund , there's a corner where it has up to 3 every realm switch. You can look up the youtube video for it. Or you can camp out at the bazaar for them, your pick! Good luck :)

Survivor
Jun 30, 2013
I want to thank everyone for their replies. I finally found 4 black lotus in Mooshu (yay). I will continue my search there and try the bazaar. I have know idea where Vestrilund is though..is it in Grizzelheim?

Anyone know what seeds I would need to grow a few through gardening?

Survivor
Jun 30, 2013
Thank you for all of the advice. I ended up staying in a spot where I knew Black Lotus normally appears and I kept changing realms as suggested. It worked. I found 21 Black Lotus in under a half hour. Thank you everybody!!