Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New ASTRAL spells.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
Everyone seems so focused on new school spells that they've forgoten about Astral spells. well i'm here to post some ideas i have for astral spells

Sun: Enhance-cast on a minion. increase minions health by 500. Weaken- cost of spell cost one pip less(doesn't work on spells that cost x or 0 number of pips). Moonlight- polymorph will last for 1 more round. Comet- arua will last for 2 more rounds.

Mithraya- does 1,000 damage to all enemies. 50% smoke mantle on all enemies. gives all teamates Solar blade (check the wiki if you don't know the spell). pips:10. power pips work if you are: Fire Life Myth or Balance or have mastery in that school.

Moon: sry guys but i'm blank for this one. never really liked polymorphs.

Plotemos- does 1,000 damage to all enemies. stuns all enemies. gives all teamates moon shield. pips:10. power pips work if you are: death myth ice or balance or have mastery in that school.

Star- can't think of anynames but i have ideas. 1. for 4 rounds powerpip chance increases by 20%. 2. for 4 rounds 20% universal resistance (upgraded fortify). 3. for 4 rounds 20% damage boost.

Astraeus- does 1,000 to all enemies then 300 random school damage to all enemies. pips:10. power pips work if you are: storm life death or balance or have mastery in that school.

that's it! i kinda like them and i hope you do to. now before you reply i know of some issues. balance can learn all these spell!? way to overpowered!. guys look at a balance wizard in PvE fighting another balance enemy.they have no prisms and balance enemies will still resist 80%. yes they can try using hydra, spectral blast and those kinds of spells but the enemies are gonna use elemental and spirit shields a ton, so i think it's fair that they can use power pips on these spells. Also the elemental school can only use one of these spells while the spirit school can use 2. sorry but i can't really think of a good solution to this so i hope you guys can. but that's it for now. tell me anything you can to improve these spells and i hope KI uses them!

Evan Firerider level 84 pyromancer
"You think you know Fire? Ha! You merly adopted Fire.I was born into it. Molded by it. I've been using it since the BETA version!"

Defender
Jul 02, 2009
They have already made astral spells that decrease the amount of pips required for a spell. I think it's called elucidate. It lowers the pip cost of a spell by two. They also have one that can reduce pip cost by one as well. But I do like the idea of making astral enhancing spells. An astral spell that enhances an astral spell! A bit confusing, but ok. And another thing. I kinda already have a 20% fortify and amplify. Check the bazaar in the tc section. If you want to enhance auras, make them be able to be boosted by ten or twenty percent. And might want to have these no pvp. Plus, I kinda think balance is just a tiny bit op. Not by much, but just a little. Other than that I think this idea isn't half bad! Well done!

Robert Dragonrider lvl 84 myth conjurer
"You think you know myth! Ha! You merely adopted myth. I was raised into it. Mentored by its wisdom. I've been using it since 2009!"

P.S: sorry, I just really wanted to do that.

Survivor
Nov 14, 2008
No one really uses minions past dragonspyre so i feel like that sun spell would be useless. I'd like to see another sun spell that adds damage. Maybe adds 375 to your spell? Idk just a thought.

Jacob Ironeyes level 90 Diviner
"You think you know Storm? Ha! You merely adopted Storm. I was born into it. Molded by it. I've been using it since the BETA version."

Seems as if you've started a trend ;)

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
How about these ideas,
: Solar Flare - 500 fire damage and smoke mantle, 4 pips, 75% accuracy.
Solar Storm - 100 damage per pip to all enemies, X pips, 70% accuracy.
Solar Song - 500 and absorb shield to 1 ally, 5 pips, 90% accuracy.
Sun power pips work for, fire, storm or life.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
And for moon and star:
: Lunar Frost - Stun, and 600 ice damage over 3 rounds to all enemies, 5 pips, 80% accuracy.
Lunar Comet - 50 myth damage per pip, and stun to all enemies, X pips, 85% accuracy.
Lunar Plague - 100 death damage, 600 over 3 rounds and Plague, 6 pips, 85% accuracy.
Power pips work for ice, myth and death.
: Stellar Strike - 500 balance damage to enemy, and 3 power pips to self, 6 pips, 60% accuracy.
Stellar Elemental - 200 fire, 200 ice and 200 storm damage, 6 pips, 85% accuracy.
Stellar Spirit - 200 myth, 200 life, and 200 death damage, 6 pips, 85% accuracy.
Power pips work for balance, storm and death.

You think you know balance? Hah, you merely adopted it, I've been empowered by it's studies since BETA.
Blaze SandBlade, lvl 45 sorcerer (I don't quest much, ok).

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Nearly forgot:
: Archer - +35 accuracy and +15 armour piercing to one spell.
God - + 350 damage to one spell.
: Polymorph Minotaur - Turn into a Minotaur for 6 rounds.
Deck: Troll, Cyclops, Humongofrog, Minotaur, Earthquake, Mythblade, Myth Trap, MythSpear and Labyrinth. Labyrinth - 400 myth damage and stun, 4 pips, 85% accuracy.

Polymorph Hades - Turn into Hades for 6 rounds.
Deck: Ghoul, Banshee, Vampire, Wraith, Deer Knight, DeathBlade, Death Trap, DeathSpear and Thanatos.
Thanatos - 500 damage and heal half, 5 pips, 85% accuracy.
: Block Aura - Remove 1 aura from target, 1 pip, 90% accuracy.
Stellar Essence - Double the (positive) effect of 1 uncast aura spell, 0 pips, 100% Accuracy.