Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Spell! Technology Override!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 06, 2010
The Damage: 315-415 on all enemies + weakness on all enemies
The Pips: 5
School: Storm
Animation: People are typing on their computers in some sort of sci-fi lab. On a big screen, ALERT would be flashing 3 times. The building would explode sending rubble out at each enemy! Tell me what you think

-BrandonBearBreath Level 47 Master Sorcerer

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
BrandonOfTheWorld on Aug 16, 2013 wrote:
Animation: People are typing on their computers in some sort of sci-fi lab. On a big screen, ALERT would be flashing 3 times. The building would explode sending rubble out at each enemy! Tell me what you think

No; just no. Computers had not been invented in the Spiral yet; not even by the Valencians so nope.

Explorer
Jan 17, 2011
A changed replica of Power Nova, huh?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
BrandonOfTheWorld on Aug 16, 2013 wrote:

Well, weakness is a Balance spell and this animation really has nothing to do with Storm so I'd think about making this a Balance spell ... I kind of like it!

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
No, storm doesn't need a nova variant (or any other extra sweepers)

Myth could use a stronger sweeper at level 90

Y2K Noncompliance
750 base damage per enemy + 750 damage over 3 rounds + remove 1 pip from each target.

Survivor
Aug 06, 2009
I think that is a bit violent for a game like this.

Defender
Jul 02, 2009
Explorer
Oct 06, 2010
i am sorry, i forgot to write that it would be given by arthur wethersfield, at level 40 and i could change the
computers to maybe another thing?? But i dont really think this is to violent, and yes, i will change the school to balance.