Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

am i to low?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 05, 2009
I i just started in ZF at level 60, but i see level 70 and 80 wizards questing where i am O: so i am starting to worry that i am to low to be questing in ZF

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
gummybears000999 on Aug 10, 2013 wrote:
I i just started in ZF at level 60, but i see level 70 and 80 wizards questing where i am O: so i am starting to worry that i am to low to be questing in ZF
You are only to low for a world if - 1: you can't gain entrance into it yet or 2: you start having issues completing quests = aka a simple mob fight makes you need to call for help or you are defeated often with out help.

ZF is ok in the beginning and doesn't really pick up speed until Drum Jungle.

Survivor
May 30, 2009
Hmm, I suggest you go and do side quests just so you will have an advantage when it comes to battling some of the guys there. I'm not trying to say I don't think you can do it, I have faith in you, I just want you to have some leverage on the enemies there. If you haven't already done WinterTusk I suggest you do it now. I did WinterTusk around my Zafaria days and gaining those levels really helped me through Zafaria, I practically did Zafaria solo. Hope this helps(:

Jordan Dragonshard lv.78

Kelly Moonshard lv. 42

"I don't believe it."
"That is why you fail."
~Luke & Yoda in Dagobah~

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
Its okay. Those wizards for some odd reason did grizzlehiem and wintertusk and all the side stuff that isn't needed and now are behind. It happened to me with Krokotopia and Marleybone. Don't worry about it. I got there at level 60 as well, and am doing fine. Good luck!

Survivor
Jun 26, 2012
I was level 60 when I started Zafaria but after the savannah, I leveled up to 64. If you are a low level, do not worry, leveling is easy in ZF

Adam Iceshard lvl 64

Explorer
Nov 27, 2011
You can do it, when i finished celestia i was 57, so i thought i was going to be low in zafaria, but i did waterworks, tower of the helephant, and wintertusk, and actually, i am doing side quests, and with that all, i am 73 in Drum Jungle
Richard FrostBreeze lvl 73

Defender
Jul 26, 2009
No such thing as too low. (Unless you're under the level boundaries!)

I do zf at level 60, avalon at 70, azteca at 80.

Explorer
Jun 04, 2011
Don't worry about it too much, I am a transcendent Thaum and I basically just started Drum Jungle. Which may seem normal, but I started Zafaria at level 60, the basical level cap. It is pretty simple in the beginning, but now it is really starting to heat up. Just get good gear and work with friends, and things will go smoothly.

Emmaline and Roslyn
Patience is Ice, Passion is Fire.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
I am a storm and I started at level 60 so storm has low resist and all? No I have 31 universal resist 76 damage and 130 critical 65 block depending, So its kind of hard for storm, I suggest going into waterworks with Prometheans Or 70-80-90. 60's are ok but its better to go in with higher levels, If you need help look for me in commons Realm: Vampire 1:00-1:30- Dakota GiantVault 63