Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Defeating Timmy Icepick

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 12, 2009
Okay, I am a death wizard and I am afraid to face Timmy Icepick alone. What is the best way to defeat him in combat?

Olivia level 34 Necromancer

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Science Wiz on Aug 4, 2013 wrote:
Okay, I am a death wizard and I am afraid to face Timmy Icepick alone. What is the best way to defeat him in combat?

Why are you afraid? He's an Ice boss... not a big deal at all. His spells are here:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Timmy_Icepick

Explorer
Nov 27, 2010
harry potter lover, i hear you. fighting bosses of your school is hard, but you can always use your train school and use special prisms.have faith and you will win

Survivor
Jan 22, 2013
Science Wiz on Aug 4, 2013 wrote:

it all about being your self pick you card right and think he or she is on level 10 so sometime it happen to me

Survivor
Apr 18, 2010
Um. I soloed Timmy Icepick when I was level 29 Death. All I did was summon a minion, blade trap and attack. He is a cakewalk.

Explorer
Nov 27, 2010
yeah, for me, every marlybone boss was a real cake walk, exept the lvl 28 spell quest.

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
He was actually quite easy, just use a large attack spell with a blade.

Explorer
Oct 29, 2011
Wow, that guy is easy. I soloed all of hyde park and chelsea court in 1 day gonna solo ironworks too. I use three sprites and then blade trap kill minion and blade trap tri trap and hit boss. Both with seraph, and then I just hit the boss again with seraph. I am a level 22 life wizard. I also have a level 90 fire wizard

Toodles!

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
He's a walk in the park. All you need are 2 colossal meteor-oh wait, we're not Halfang farming. Whoops. Anyways, he's really easy. Just kill the minion, blade and trap the boss and use spells such as vampire and maybe throw in a minion. And if your low on health, use steal health spells and pixie. (I realize you probably defeated him by now, but just in case.)