Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Scrap Iron

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 13, 2011
Hi, so I'm a level 50 in Dragonspyre, but as far as crafting goes, I'm still in Marleybone! Can anybody help me? I need Scrap Iron badly and it seems like I can't find any! All the other reagents I have plenty of, but I only have 3 Scrap Iron out of the 32 I need! Does anyone know of any helpful places I could get Scrap Iron?

Survivor
Jul 08, 2012
Go to Chelsea court in marleybone and make the first right, it should be a dead end street. The dead end is a has three spawning points for scrap iron. there will also be spawned stone blocks and mist wood for some odd reason there as well. Just keep hopping servers and see whats their. i payed each server a visit and had over 100 scrap iron. the painful part is waiting for the server hop to come off cooldown. takes only a few seconds to snag up whatever crafting mats have spawned in that one spot but a whole minute for it to come of cooldown.

Hope that helps.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2013
I had the same issue with scrap iron. Thanks to the OP and for the response. Have fun all!!

Explorer
Nov 27, 2011
Cookiemonster41104... on Aug 3, 2013 wrote:
Hi, so I'm a level 50 in Dragonspyre, but as far as crafting goes, I'm still in Marleybone! Can anybody help me? I need Scrap Iron badly and it seems like I can't find any! All the other reagents I have plenty of, but I only have 3 Scrap Iron out of the 32 I need! Does anyone know of any helpful places I could get Scrap Iron?
If you dont like searching everywhere like me you can be a lot time at the bazaar waiting for scrap iron hehe