Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I'd like to thank KI.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 28, 2013
Yeah, I don't see many of these threads on this forum and I'm not sure why. I want to thank you guys for the great game you have made. I have many memories on this game and more to come. I started playing this game at around the beta stages and I loved it ever since. Although I stopped playing in around 2010, for 3 years, I'm back and love it just as much. I've seen threads of people saying the game is no longer good, or "The magic is gone", but I completely disagree.

I think the magic is still here and there is more magic to come. I don't think enough people thank KI for the great game they have made. What I'm saying is you should realize the great game they have made and are making. I hope there are people out there as grateful as me.

Anyways, I hope y'all enjoyed my cool story.

- C00LStoryJoe

Survivor
Apr 16, 2009
I really like how you're so appreciative :)
I sometimes get so wrapped up in anger of the expense of everything in the game I don't stop to realize the fun and creative challenges of the game. So thanks for starting this thread. And thank you Kingsisle if you're reading this
Shannon Icegem

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
Yea your right. And Aquila just came out and I just started a thread about how awesome that is. I've never really appreciated KI but now that I realize it, this game should be called "#1 game in the world". It's so great and I love Azteca's end twist. Good job KI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Critical :Death (I made the D a smile like a :D)

Delver
Mar 05, 2013
Yes, good thread. It's important to give credit where credit is due, and I also would like to thank KI for creating such a great gaming experience. I'm a long time gamer on many different sites, and this is absolutely the best one yet. Nothing is perfect, and I have had a few issues with some of the annoyances, but all in all I have way more compliments than complaints. Kudos to KI!