Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Important Suggestions

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 15, 2012
First of all, Gullin the death boss, says "stupid wolves" or something like that after you beat him the first time.
Why is this okay, yet the word "stupid" is not approved for closed chat? Seems a little unfair that the game can use the word stupid but children aren't allowed to type it in chat. It displays a level of unfairness and sets a bad example for the targeted audience of this game.

Secondly, What in the world is the point of the Silo on the Farm house if you can't put anything inside it? The area is SO SMALL and the view from the open door is INCREDIBLY limited. This is a massive design flaw for this house. You might as well remove the silo and put more farm space.

Thirdly, I have harvested Amber from White Tiger Lilies three times, yet when I put them in my shared bank, they disappear. I have 4 amber, and that number has not changed at all despite my successful harvests of Amber.

There are more flaws with the game, but this is a good start.

Survivor
Sep 29, 2012
Well. I Agree. They shouldn't allow kids to see that word, because it DOES say this is the Number 1 game that's appropriate for kids and all ages.

Survivor
Apr 18, 2013
Corathus on Jul 28, 2013 wrote:
First of all, Gullin the death boss, says "stupid wolves" or something like that after you beat him the first time.
Why is this okay, yet the word "stupid" is not approved for closed chat? Seems a little unfair that the game can use the word stupid but children aren't allowed to type it in chat. It displays a level of unfairness and sets a bad example for the targeted audience of this game.

Secondly, What in the world is the point of the Silo on the Farm house if you can't put anything inside it? The area is SO SMALL and the view from the open door is INCREDIBLY limited. This is a massive design flaw for this house. You might as well remove the silo and put more farm space.

Thirdly, I have harvested Amber from White Tiger Lilies three times, yet when I put them in my shared bank, they disappear. I have 4 amber, and that number has not changed at all despite my successful harvests of Amber.

Greetings Corathus,

What a lovely thread you have created. Let me go by first saying these suggestions are not really required and also ideas on how to improve Wizard101 should belong in the dorms section.

You said that a boss said: "Stupid Wolves". after he has been defeated the first time. That is almost similar to saying take out Malistaire out of the game because he is a little bit evil at first. What I am trying to say is that bad words and violence is what kids are entertained from these days.

You are talking about a farm place for this paragraph. If you do not simply like the item, you should have done some research on what it contains and what it is used for before buying or ranting about it, again, if you do not like it, do not use it because to other players may find it useful in another way.

I presume this is the main paragraph on why you are here. Here is a part I do not understand though and could be looked into. You just stated you have obtained amber from white tiger lilies three times, you put them in your shared bank and then they have gone missing. Now you say you should have four amber and that should have not changed at all?

If there are more problems in the game, then please say so, stating Wizard101's bugs will make it so that it may be dealt with as soon as possible and never happen in the future or ever again.

Angel Hex,
Student in Balance, Storm and Myth magic.

Squire
May 10, 2013
Corathus on Jul 28, 2013 wrote:

Another thing, when In Ghost Avalon, Young Morganthe said "dumb bird!" to gamma.