Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pets with Rank 9 Spells *Please Read*

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 07, 2013
Kingsisle, why are you doing this to us? Rank 9 spells on pets. Gnomes on Trojan Horse, but labeled as rank 7. Same with Polar Bear Cub. Now you guys are doing this to storm. Now this makes many people think, oh what is the importance of owning Gnomes anymore when any level 1 can obtain it through pets. You guys are ruining the fun of the game like this. The fun of every school. Gone. Everyone can obtain tc of rank 8 spell plus dropped tc of rank 9 spells. Plus! Rank 9 spells in pets! OH MY GOD how much worse can the unique pary of every school get?

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
I disagree with pet spells too. And how do you even get them

Survivor
Jan 07, 2013
Angela Gem on Jul 28, 2013 wrote:
I disagree with pet spells too. And how do you even get them
How do you even get the pets? Well you can the hatchery or buy the winterbane bundle for the polar bear cub. Olympian bundle for the Trojan Horse.

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
Bundles is how you get them. I have two of them myself and you have to be level seven to hatch and get one. They make the spells rank 7 so the people who aren't life and get the Trojan horse pet can cast it. And those gnome pets are life only and you need 9 pips to cast that one. Plus TC's are needed and they will be used for crafting.

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
The spells are, along with their rank/pip cost, weakened. The damage and pips are lower, basically.