Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't get into Zafaria

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 10, 2011
My level 58 fire wizard has just finished celestial by beating the trial of spheres. After which, I talked to Edith Benchely in Celestia. She told me to tell Haston Balestrom, the storm teacher, what I found out about Celestia. When I was done talking to him, my quest just ended. Ambrose has nothing to say to me, and I can't get into Zafaria. What do I need to do to get in?

Administrator
You answered your own question, young Wizard.

You said "My level 58 fire wizard..."

Zafaria requires that you be level 60 minimum.

If you are a level 60 Wizard and have successfully completed the quest "Through This Door" speak to Merle Ambrose in his tower in Wizard City.

community@wizard101.com
Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
pie123166 on Jul 14, 2013 wrote:
My level 58 fire wizard has just finished celestial by beating the trial of spheres. After which, I talked to Edith Benchely in Celestia. She told me to tell Haston Balestrom, the storm teacher, what I found out about Celestia. When I was done talking to him, my quest just ended. Ambrose has nothing to say to me, and I can't get into Zafaria. What do I need to do to get in?
Beginning with Celestia on you will be required to be a certain level before you can progress on, 48, 60, 70 and AZ 80.

If you haven't already completed Grizzlehiem/Wintertusk you can get spells, pets, and more experience then needed to continue on with those main worlds. Other wise your only option is to back track for side quests to get you your 2 level shortage.

Survivor
Jul 23, 2012
I was 59 when I finished. I finally leveled up when someone took me through a Azteca dungeon that gave like a hundred xp. Just try tagging along to some dungeons or you can catch up on side quests :D