Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Third Arc Ideas?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
Now, I have no idea on how the Second Arc goes, I haven't even defeated Malistare yet, but here's my idea:

An ancient prophecy speaks of Wizard City's greatest hero,
How (s)he'd battle a traitor to the school and an evil queen,
But alas, the prophecy spoke of his/her downfall as well.

For when Bartleby begins to die,
And old foes once again arise,
(S)He will turn upon the headmaster,
And try to take The Spiral for his/her own.

Pretty much, I tried to put down my ideas in as much of a poetic way as I could. There's some prophecy that foretold all of your Wizard's adventures, how he defeated Malistare and Morganthe, and stuff like that.

This prophecy also predicted Bartleby's death, your wizards betrayal and Malistare's ascension to power, for a second time, in which he succeeds. Maybe some other evil guy pulling the strings, I'm not a hundred percent sure on that one myself.

Well, that's what I have of my idea so far, please, feel free to make whatever comments you feel necessary on my ideas, whether positive or negative, so long as they don't contain spoilers about the second arc or DragonSpyre.

Timothy BattleFlame

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
I hope you don't mind a spoiler, but some of your prophecy has already happened
Great idea and totally wish that it actually happened, except don't let the game end. It needs to keep going

Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
Oh, if some of this has already happened, at least the prophecy about the character turning evil and Malistare coming back should be incorporated...

Defender
Jan 25, 2009
Timothy BattleFlam... on Jul 13, 2013 wrote:
Oh, if some of this has already happened, at least the prophecy about the character turning evil and Malistare coming back should be incorporated...
One of those already happened.... I won't say which

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
Okay guys! Here's the plot!
Wizard City
Merle: Excellent! You defeated Morganthe! :D Now I grant you thee access to let you go into the restricted access. (This will be important for later)
You: Okay. So Umm ..., are you gonna send me on another quest?
Merle: I know someone called Marco Pollo. We used to be such great friends and we wrote letters to each other. I want you to go to El Dorado. There's something that will make even time itself to reset!
You: Woah! What are you planning to do with it?
Merle: I'm gonna make sure this mess never happened and when you're done, you'll be back where you started only a good version of the Spiral. Now you'll need to do allot of searching for this thing. Legends say that someone might've took it.
Meanwhile ...
Kane: HAHAHA! We got the time changer! We can make sure we rule the old spiral! We will rewrite history it's self! (Luckily for you, they're going to a Parallel Universe. Bad thing is they're gonna take that time shifter so you might need to follow them.)
Okay guys. You begin here and make the story from here. I'll make another one with this same plot but only it will be on central. I just wanna see how popular this gets first and if the story is falling apart, I will put up what I like on Central. There will have to be a end so the plot is over when you get the time shifter.
Now Ready, Set, Create!

Delver
Jan 13, 2010
New World: Sun World, home of all the fire dragons.

Merle Ambrose calls you, telling you to deliver a package to Professor Falmea. You go there, and, she is not there. You report this to Merle, who tells you that she is in her home world, in the main city, FlameBreath.
It was called this because it lived on a dragon, a dragon named FlameBreath, who saved their world from the evil Tritons, who corrupted their world. Now that they have made peace with them, when you get to her world, you see that it is getting corrupted by the Tritons again. It would take too long to go back to Merle, so you stay and fight. The others of her world, are in a sort of trance, which the cure is hidden in a book. Professor Falmea are useless against these Tritons, and Sharks, and all other creatures. You have to collect a key into the book from some sharks, with 6000 health. Once you collect it, you go to the book, but then you have to face a Triton, who is the leader of the pack. He tells you that he also put the Tritons in a sort of trance, and now they only obey him. You have to battle his minions, and then, realising he underestimated you, disappeared. You get the book, and, Falmea, says that the only way to revive them of that curse was to defeat the Caster himself. After a lot more quests, at the end, (it would take too long for me to write everything) you get to a tower. A hard one, with bosses with 25,000 health and so on. Just before the end of the tower , you get some health wisps, and then comes the hardest bit of all; defeating the Triton. He has two minions, both bosses and Sharks, who both have 30,000 health. They are in school of Storm. But the boss, you see, can use spells from all Elemental Schools, and he can use Life spells. After you defeat him, he takes the Sacred Book, which everyone thought destroyed in the Battle of FlameBreath. You tell Falmea, and she says that the Triton knows he cannot conquer this world, and when she hears that the Sacred Book has not been destroyed, she says that the Triton will be the most powerful thing in the world, because that contains all the secrets of magic of Fire and Storm.
Next World: Hilltop
Hilltop is a world of Dryads, and most other Life creatures. Mooshu was its distant relative, as Dryads decided to stay after the cows and other went to stay in Mooshu.

Pets: Balance - Element, it is a small, mini dragon, with seven heads, the elements on one side, spiritual on the other, balance head in the middle. All heads roar when casting spells.
Life: Dryad, bush for a head, like in the spell, she gets her hand and swirls it around herself when casting.
Death: A Werewolf, with a staff that it spins when casting a spell.
Myth: Griffin, which flies up around in circles activating a spell.
Storm: Storm Shark, A Storm Shark in a bubble, when casting, it spins the bubble of water.
Fire: Dragon, a fire dragon which releases fire when casting.
Ice: God of Ice, which sends small ice glaciers when casting spell

Survivor
Jun 21, 2010
Hey fellow W101 fans, in this topic I'm just explaining an idea that I got.

So, you and Headmaster Ambrose makes a visit to Mirror Lake. To destroy the Shadows Of Mirror. But, when you got there, you didn't know that Morganthe has cursed the Shadows Of Mirror, and whoever goes near it will be trapped at that Mirror. So, when Headmaster Ambrose goes near the mirror, he is sucked in and stuck in there. You explain what happens to Professor Drake what happens, but he then calls you to the Myth Tower. Inside there, you will find Gamma, and all the Professors. Cyrus then says "You betrayed us! Only you could have trapped Headmaster Ambrose! And for that you shall be slain!" You panic, you didn't do such a thing. You try to get out, but the door is locked! Then your school professor steps up and says "How dare you! You must be vanquished! As your Professor, I will end you now!" Then you have to battle your professor to take the shield down from the door. Then you run to the Spiral Door, suddenly Bartleby stops you and says "Here take this key quick! You must prove your innocent young wizard! The professors didn't listen to me, but I know you didn't do such a thing! Now go! Take this spiral key to travel _______ world. They will help you prove your innocent there! And don't go to Wizard City, or any other Worlds while you aren't proven innocent yet!"

So that's the basic go in the new Third Arc Idea. Hope you like it! <3

Survivor
Jun 21, 2010
I was thinking a little bit, and thought of a crazy and wacky idea for a Third Arc Storyline for Wizard101. So a month has passed since you battled Morganthe, Headmaster Ambrose invites you to his home in Avalon to check out a Magic Mirror that he made. But, when you go near the mirror, you are sucked in the mirror and transported back to Ravenwood. There you see Bartleby and the Professors yelling "Outsider!" You were confused at first, but suddenly the Headmaster comes out and says "Defeat him!" You were almost going to duel Headmaster Ambrose until Morganthe comes. You were shocked and terrifed. Morganthe is already beaten! Morganthe knocks down Headmaster Ambrose and teleports you to another world. There you see Malistaire, waiting and looking at you right in the eye. You are baffled for a second but Morganthe explains everything to you. You are in a Reverse World, where Wizard City are the villians, and Morganthe and every other villian you encountered in the Real World are the heroes......

Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
Hmm...

Lots of interesting ideas. Maybe some of the quests can take you back to worlds that you've completed already, but just another area? And maybe this new villain could have some grudge against one of the ravenwood teachers, and is trying to destroy an entire school of magic, to be replaced with his own, new, twisted magic?

Let me guess - it's already been done, right? If it hasn't, please tell me if it's a good idea.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2010
You guys are kidding me. You really want to make a third arc. Come on guys.

Delver
Oct 23, 2011
mabombixos on Jul 19, 2013 wrote:
You guys are kidding me. You really want to make a third arc. Come on guys.
A third arc is already confirmed

Delver
Jan 13, 2010
So, here is my idea for a new arc.
Professor Falmea has gone missing.
You were sent by Merle Ambrose to give a message to her.
But she is gone.
There is a message on her desk. You read it, and it says:
Falmea has been captured, now, get to the tower of Water.
Before you manage to report this to Merle, yuoi get sucked into a tower.
There you get sucked into battle. When you defeat them, you go to two higher levels of the tower. After you get to the top, you see a Triton holding Professor Falmea. Her face and body are melting away, because she cannot touch water.
She is about to die, when the Triton spots you ad gasps.
He suddenly summons two Sharks, and leave swith Falmea .
After defating the Sharks, a portal opens up. You go inside, and there you see, fire, fire fire verywhere.
You see other kinds of Professor Falmea's kind, and go up to one.
They all look like they are having a bad fever.
You ask what happens, and they say that they desperately need you help.
The war between the Water Dwellers have started once again.
They say that you need to know why they are attacking , so you go and defeat some Sharks.
They reply and say that you need to defeat Tritt, who is using the magic of a school we know not of to hypnotize the Sharks, so he can rule first the Fire Dwellers, then the Dryads and so on.
You have to do some quests and rescue Professor Falmea.
After that you say what had happened to Merle, and he says that you need to stop Tritt.
He has failed at this world, but now I suspect he will go to Empyrea.
Cole Dunerunner

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
Get ready for a lot of reading, my idea is very long.

Far, far off in part of the spiral, further from Wizard City than Azteca. The Dragons, Tritons, and Giants continued the forever-longing battle in a great colosseum. The spirits of the spirit schools went to calm them, down, only to take sides and join the war. During the fight, blasts of each schools pure energy were shot at each other, all colliding in a diamond pedestal. A strange, rare reaction followed, the creation of the Balance Titan. "War, is that all you do? Too much conflict... Balance would solve it... Yes... Perfect!" He bellowed. The Balance Titan traveled far off into the spiral.

Back in wizard city, Merle has called you. "A strange sighting has been reported in the far-off world of ( insert world idea here). Could you go investigate? Here's the key." Merle tells you. So you go to the world, and see a tan colored thing jet through the sky and land on the far, northwest corner of the world, perched high. He seems to be building something, but what? You plan to get closer, and get a better sight of what was going on. Unfortunately, there is a magical barrier keeping you out. You need to find your way in, but the only way is to help the townspeople defeat an evil Hydra's forces. Eventually, the shield breaks. Alas, the strange character is gone, leaving you to battle the Hydra, oddly guarding the structure. Afterwards, you get a close look at the tower. It looks like a giant staff, with a magical orb being held on the top. You decide you shouldn't mess with it, and go return to Ambrose.

As you pass through the other worlds, you keep seeing the same tower, except one in a different corner of the world, and each world seems to be far away from the Spiral's center. The fifth and final world is the Titan's own creation, the Balance Palace. He also has a tower there, but seems much more powerful. And you must stop him before the unthinkable happens...

No spoilers, but you can try to guess what happens.

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
Cole Dunerunner on Jul 15, 2013 wrote:
New World: Sun World, home of all the fire dragons.

Merle Ambrose calls you, telling you to deliver a package to Professor Falmea. You go there, and, she is not there. You report this to Merle, who tells you that she is in her home world, in the main city, FlameBreath.
It was called this because it lived on a dragon, a dragon named FlameBreath, who saved their world from the evil Tritons, who corrupted their world. Now that they have made peace with them, when you get to her world, you see that it is getting corrupted by the Tritons again. It would take too long to go back to Merle, so you stay and fight. The others of her world, are in a sort of trance, which the cure is hidden in a book. Professor Falmea are useless against these Tritons, and Sharks, and all other creatures. You have to collect a key into the book from some sharks, with 6000 health. Once you collect it, you go to the book, but then you have to face a Triton, who is the leader of the pack. He tells you that he also put the Tritons in a sort of trance, and now they only obey him. You have to battle his minions, and then, realising he underestimated you, disappeared. You get the book, and, Falmea, says that the only way to revive them of that curse was to defeat the Caster himself. After a lot more quests, at the end, (it would take too long for me to write everything) you get to a tower. A hard one, with bosses with 25,000 health and so on. Just before the end of the tower , you get some health wisps, and then comes the hardest bit of all; defeating the Triton. He has two minions, both bosses and Sharks, who both have 30,000 health. They are in school of Storm. But the boss, you see, can use spells from all Elemental Schools, and he can use Life spells. After you defeat him, he takes the Sacred Book, which everyone thought destroyed in the Battle of FlameBreath. You tell Falmea, and she says that the Triton knows he cannot conquer this world, and when she hears that the Sacred Book has not been destroyed, she says that the Triton will be the most powerful thing in the world, because that contains all the secrets of magic of Fire and Storm.
Next World: Hilltop
Hilltop is a world of Dryads, and most other Life creatures. Mooshu was its distant relative, as Dryads decided to stay after the cows and other went to stay in Mooshu.

Pets: Balance - Element, it is a small, mini dragon, with seven heads, the elements on one side, spiritual on the other, balance head in the middle. All heads roar when casting spells.
Life: Dryad, bush for a head, like in the spell, she gets her hand and swirls it around herself when casting.
Death: A Werewolf, with a staff that it spins when casting a spell.
Myth: Griffin, which flies up around in circles activating a spell.
Storm: Storm Shark, A Storm Shark in a bubble, when casting, it spins the bubble of water.
Fire: Dragon, a fire dragon which releases fire when casting.
Ice: God of Ice, which sends small ice glaciers when casting spell
A few things;

1. Professer Flamea cam for FIRECAT ALLEY
  2. Dryad, Storm Shark, Fire Dragon, and God of Ice (Ice Giant) are already created
  3. And, You're making storm sound evil, which I no likie.

Anyway, I think the third arc should have something to do with finding out if your parenst are still alive, and if so, how to find them.

Alura Battleheart, lvl 90
Alura Rainheart, lvl 27
Brecken Storytalon, lvl 22
Savannah Darkbane, lvl 13
Rachel Dragonheart, lvl 11
Krestal Wintergrove, lvl 3

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
Cole Dunerunner on Jul 27, 2013 wrote:
So, here is my idea for a new arc.
Professor Falmea has gone missing.
You were sent by Merle Ambrose to give a message to her.
But she is gone.
There is a message on her desk. You read it, and it says:
Falmea has been captured, now, get to the tower of Water.
Before you manage to report this to Merle, yuoi get sucked into a tower.
There you get sucked into battle. When you defeat them, you go to two higher levels of the tower. After you get to the top, you see a Triton holding Professor Falmea. Her face and body are melting away, because she cannot touch water.
She is about to die, when the Triton spots you ad gasps.
He suddenly summons two Sharks, and leave swith Falmea .
After defating the Sharks, a portal opens up. You go inside, and there you see, fire, fire fire verywhere.
You see other kinds of Professor Falmea's kind, and go up to one.
They all look like they are having a bad fever.
You ask what happens, and they say that they desperately need you help.
The war between the Water Dwellers have started once again.
They say that you need to know why they are attacking , so you go and defeat some Sharks.
They reply and say that you need to defeat Tritt, who is using the magic of a school we know not of to hypnotize the Sharks, so he can rule first the Fire Dwellers, then the Dryads and so on.
You have to do some quests and rescue Professor Falmea.
After that you say what had happened to Merle, and he says that you need to stop Tritt.
He has failed at this world, but now I suspect he will go to Empyrea.
Cole Dunerunner
Uh, just because someone is/teaching in the class of fire, doesn't mean they can't touch water.

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
Alura BH on Jul 28, 2013 wrote:
A few things;

1. Professer Flamea cam for FIRECAT ALLEY
  2. Dryad, Storm Shark, Fire Dragon, and God of Ice (Ice Giant) are already created
  3. And, You're making storm sound evil, which I no likie.

Anyway, I think the third arc should have something to do with finding out if your parenst are still alive, and if so, how to find them.

Alura Battleheart, lvl 90
Alura Rainheart, lvl 27
Brecken Storytalon, lvl 22
Savannah Darkbane, lvl 13
Rachel Dragonheart, lvl 11
Krestal Wintergrove, lvl 3
Well it doesn't matter of he makes Storm kind of the evil person, Death was the evil person twice, and it was official, but I never heard a Death student complain.

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
Storm Owl on Jul 17, 2013 wrote:
I was thinking a little bit, and thought of a crazy and wacky idea for a Third Arc Storyline for Wizard101. So a month has passed since you battled Morganthe, Headmaster Ambrose invites you to his home in Avalon to check out a Magic Mirror that he made. But, when you go near the mirror, you are sucked in the mirror and transported back to Ravenwood. There you see Bartleby and the Professors yelling "Outsider!" You were confused at first, but suddenly the Headmaster comes out and says "Defeat him!" You were almost going to duel Headmaster Ambrose until Morganthe comes. You were shocked and terrifed. Morganthe is already beaten! Morganthe knocks down Headmaster Ambrose and teleports you to another world. There you see Malistaire, waiting and looking at you right in the eye. You are baffled for a second but Morganthe explains everything to you. You are in a Reverse World, where Wizard City are the villians, and Morganthe and every other villian you encountered in the Real World are the heroes......
this is good, but even in The Reverse world, I would not look up to teaming up with Belloq.

Survivor
Sep 17, 2011
What about this. After the furious fight of the Giants, Ice Titans and Fire Dragons. Another fight sparks. A fight of all Titans on a furious rampage. The undying fury of the titans caused a HUGE explosion. Sort of like a mini big bang that created a new Titan. The Balance titan that is Ra. The Ra was so powerful he literally picked up a small star from space, crushed it in his hand, blew it into the air and caused three new planets to form! The third arc!

Survivor
Feb 09, 2013
Storm Owl on Jul 17, 2013 wrote:
cool idea (by the way it is my first time on the message boards so if i made a mistake i am sorry anyway)it sounds really cool i always wanted to battle my school teacher plus i think it would be cool if there is like a new quest where before you battle morganthe she cursed that mirror that headmaster ambrose made so then we get thrown in to a vortex minewihle in the normal world the professers try to find the wizard that get thrown in to the vortix so they summon like maybe a titan like the srom titan or fire titan well lets just say the professers summon all the titans but out of a vortix(from this vortix is the titan world)a life death myth titan come out but soon a balance titan comes with a sun titan moon titan and a star titan so then all titan come so it seems like bartby got all titans to come along with the oni's like say grandmother raven made more oni's(the oni's are my fav villan) anyway and all villans come to help becuase they want to kill the wizard for interfering with there plans so ya i think that and i like the idea of a revese world (also i have an idea for third arc i am going to share i still don't know most about it so i will finish my idea later) Jennifer fairy gem

Explorer
Apr 20, 2011
Sniper Rose on Jul 14, 2013 wrote:
Okay guys! Here's the plot!
Wizard City
Merle: Excellent! You defeated Morganthe! :D Now I grant you thee access to let you go into the restricted access. (This will be important for later)
You: Okay. So Umm ..., are you gonna send me on another quest?
Merle: I know someone called Marco Pollo. We used to be such great friends and we wrote letters to each other. I want you to go to El Dorado. There's something that will make even time itself to reset!
You: Woah! What are you planning to do with it?
Merle: I'm gonna make sure this mess never happened and when you're done, you'll be back where you started only a good version of the Spiral. Now you'll need to do allot of searching for this thing. Legends say that someone might've took it.
Meanwhile ...
Kane: HAHAHA! We got the time changer! We can make sure we rule the old spiral! We will rewrite history it's self! (Luckily for you, they're going to a Parallel Universe. Bad thing is they're gonna take that time shifter so you might need to follow them.)
Okay guys. You begin here and make the story from here. I'll make another one with this same plot but only it will be on central. I just wanna see how popular this gets first and if the story is falling apart, I will put up what I like on Central. There will have to be a end so the plot is over when you get the time shifter.
Now Ready, Set, Create!
The wizards don't talk

Explorer
Apr 20, 2011
Alura BH on Aug 3, 2013 wrote:
this is good, but even in The Reverse world, I would not look up to teaming up with Belloq.
Lol XD He uses Ra every time don't worry!

Survivor
Jan 02, 2010
Nathaniel OgreBlad... on Jul 20, 2013 wrote:
A third arc is already confirmed
although i am sure there are more arcs to come, where did you hear that it is confirmed? and who confirmed it o:?

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
I have an idea for the 3rd story line! Instead of a main villain, you must find 7 ancient artifacts. Each artifact is in it's own new world. You must find the artifacts for each School. The artifacts are: Death: Sword of Spirits. Life: Heart Fruit. Myth: the Golden Eye. Balance: Stone of Colors. Storm: Bow and Arrow of Tempest. Ice: Grand Snow Globe. Fire: Diamond Ember. Each artifact is healed in it's own school themed world. Death: Tortadoss, a land filled with tornados. Theme: Farmlands. The Sword is stuck in a giants skull. Life: Amazonia, a land filled with ancient ruins and wildlife. Theme: Amazon. The Heart Fruit grows on the tree of life on the tallest mountain. Myth: Barbarian Creek, a river flows straight though the world. Theme: ancient war. The Watchful Eye is in the deepest trench of the river. Balance: Mirage, the land of cats and snakes. Theme: India. The Stone of Colors is a gem of the Sultans crown. Storm: Valencia, the land of Unicorns. Theme: Italy. The Bow and Arrow of Tempest has been capture by Clockworks. Ice: Polaris, land of the penguins and polar bears. Theme: France. The Grand Snow Globe is in the attic of Napoligun, but he won't let you in his home. Fire: Flamor, land of ducks, red eyed tree frogs, and skunks. Theme: Russia. the Grand Ember has fallen in a volcano, and you must become lava proof, dive in and find it. My idea may need some editing, let me know what you guys think! Like it? yes? no? I think it could become good if some more detail was put in from you guys! thanks! -Nicholas Hawkspear level 90 Lord of the Falling Sky "If at first you can't succeed, buy crowns and get henchmen"

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
I think that this is a perfect plot for the story line. This should be one of the story-lines. I don't care if I have to wait 2 years. I think this is the perfect storyline.

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Nicholas Hawkspear on Aug 22, 2013 wrote:
I have an idea for the 3rd story line! Instead of a main villain, you must find 7 ancient artifacts. Each artifact is in it's own new world. You must find the artifacts for each School. The artifacts are: Death: Sword of Spirits. Life: Heart Fruit. Myth: the Golden Eye. Balance: Stone of Colors. Storm: Bow and Arrow of Tempest. Ice: Grand Snow Globe. Fire: Diamond Ember. Each artifact is healed in it's own school themed world. Death: Tortadoss, a land filled with tornados. Theme: Farmlands. The Sword is stuck in a giants skull. Life: Amazonia, a land filled with ancient ruins and wildlife. Theme: Amazon. The Heart Fruit grows on the tree of life on the tallest mountain. Myth: Barbarian Creek, a river flows straight though the world. Theme: ancient war. The Watchful Eye is in the deepest trench of the river. Balance: Mirage, the land of cats and snakes. Theme: India. The Stone of Colors is a gem of the Sultans crown. Storm: Valencia, the land of Unicorns. Theme: Italy. The Bow and Arrow of Tempest has been capture by Clockworks. Ice: Polaris, land of the penguins and polar bears. Theme: France. The Grand Snow Globe is in the attic of Napoligun, but he won't let you in his home. Fire: Flamor, land of ducks, red eyed tree frogs, and skunks. Theme: Russia. the Grand Ember has fallen in a volcano, and you must become lava proof, dive in and find it. My idea may need some editing, let me know what you guys think! Like it? yes? no? I think it could become good if some more detail was put in from you guys! thanks! -Nicholas Hawkspear level 90 Lord of the Falling Sky "If at first you can't succeed, buy crowns and get henchmen"
Yep. Love it.