Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the next new fire spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
I've been wanting to share this for a while, and after looking up to see if anyone else posted this i couldn't find anyone, but here it is
New Spell:.................... Fire Ants: A large group of small fire ants come running out or a volcano, then they start to flame up and rush towards the person on the business end of the attack in a swarm like gesture, biting their opponent. flames fly up as this proceeds. attacks all enemies. and because fire ant bites/stings hurt and itch for a while after inflicted, here is how i think the dmg should be proportioned. when bit you dont feel its full wrath at first, 400 dmg base, Damage over time (DOT), 450 or 500, over 3 rounds, representing the days you have to put up with fire ant pain in real life, with real fire ants. this spell is intented to be somewhat like Rain of Fire, but a slight more powerful and damage dealing.

I would really like to see this as an actual spell in the next new word or whenever a good time would be.

JohnRubySpear PvP Captain (A1)