Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Horse Mount? How to get it?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 04, 2009
Hello! So I was just playing around today when someone passed me riding, what seemed to be a black horse (with armor). It sort of looked like what you would see in the Olympian Bundle, though I searched around, and found nothing as to what it was, or how to get it.

So, to anyone out there who knows, what is this mount called, and how can i get it? Thanks!

~Vanessa IceBreeze

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
xXM3sicFoxXx on Jul 9, 2013 wrote:
Hello! So I was just playing around today when someone passed me riding, what seemed to be a black horse (with armor). It sort of looked like what you would see in the Olympian Bundle, though I searched around, and found nothing as to what it was, or how to get it.

So, to anyone out there who knows, what is this mount called, and how can i get it? Thanks!

~Vanessa IceBreeze
Here is what I got, any of these could be it.

Black stallion
Moonlight pony
The nightmare
Nightrunner
Shadowsteed

Or, go here-
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Mounts
Go to the horses section.
It could be the horse from the bundle, just a coloring glitch, but I doubt that.

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
it was part of a old pack. you cant get it anymore.

jack skullbreeze

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
xXM3sicFoxXx on Jul 9, 2013 wrote:

~Vanessa IceBreeze
does it have glowing yellow/green eyes, too? if yes, it's called the nightmare and is a rare mount that can only be found in the halloween hoard pack.

-v.

Survivor
May 04, 2009
Thanks for the help, and i already checked out W101 Central, while reading them i didn't find any matches as to what it was, nor found anyone else who had it. Oh well, again thank you!

-Vanessa IceBreeze

Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
I believe it's a mount that can be purchased with arena tickets by the new ticket vendor in unicorn way..

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Richard Stormblade on Jul 11, 2013 wrote:
I believe it's a mount that can be purchased with arena tickets by the new ticket vendor in unicorn way..
Yes! I believe so! Check that badger guy out! Near the arena! Mounts! X pauses x wait... That has a horn...

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
jack skullbreeze on Jul 10, 2013 wrote:
it was part of a old pack. you cant get it anymore.

jack skullbreeze
wait. ever heard of the grave yard shift pack anyone? i think it was introduced in year one. it might have offered a mount but i dont remember since it was such a long time ago. do any of you remember? but i know its part of a old Halloween pack. if its part of the grave yard shift pack they dont sell that anymore.

-jack skullbreeze master of fire

Explorer
Jun 20, 2013
I don't know the name but I'm pretty sure you get it from that one thing that stands out front of the PVP area/ arena place :P

Survivor
May 04, 2009
Richard Stormblade on Jul 11, 2013 wrote:
Thanks!

Vanessa IceeBreeze