Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Teleport animations not showing

AuthorMessage
Illuminator
May 22, 2009
In the past, whenever someone ported to me or away from me, I would see an animation showing their school symbols. Lately, when someone ports to me, all i see is them fading in and out as if they just logged on or logged off. I am not sure if it just does it at my houses or throughout the entire game.

Survivor
Jul 22, 2010
I have had this happen a lot too, i don't know if it is a problem with the Graphics Engine in the game or if we have bad video drivers. It will occasionally show, but only if the person who is teleporting is in the same area as me. I only see the person who teleported to me from a DIFFERENT AREA fade in and not have an animation, and honestly it kinda throws me off. Please fix this :) I will try downloading graphics driers now :)

~Valkoor SkullGrove Level 76 Necromancer

Survivor
Nov 02, 2011
This has also happened to me a lot as well, idk if they are porting or logging in/off. Not sure what the problem is. :/
-Seth Rider

Survivor
Aug 18, 2011
IDK why this happens all the time! It's so annoying you can't even hear them going away or if they are going to teleport to you. This really needs to be fixed. It's even on the test realm! All the time my sound is on when I'm playing and when I listen to music, of course you can't hear it but when I'm not listening to music I still can't hear it! I think I can see the school icons of when they teleporting somewhere but you just can't hear it. It's so weird.

Ethan ShadowThief
Warrior of WinterBane Level 56 Balance