Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 more realistic

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 20, 2013
I thought it would be cool if you could eat and drink stuff, perhaps a new shop that sells stuff such as magical bacon, titan tears, etc....
so thats my idea. I thought it would be neat to add more stuff too, kinda like the sims (if you know what that is:P)
so yeah :3

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Food has been recently brought up a lot in the past couple months. KI has given no answer on it, I hope they do

Angela

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
SydneyMistHeart on Jul 3, 2013 wrote:
I thought it would be cool if you could eat and drink stuff, perhaps a new shop that sells stuff such as magical bacon, titan tears, etc....
so thats my idea. I thought it would be neat to add more stuff too, kinda like the sims (if you know what that is:P)
This has been posted before. This is not the sims.

Explorer
Jun 20, 2013
RavenLady777 on Jul 3, 2013 wrote:
This has been posted before. This is not the sims.
Yes I know that. It was just an idea. I:

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
Great idea, but wizard101 being realistic is un-realistic. WIZARD101 is about wizardry, a completely mythological and un-real subject. It would be really cool to sleep and sit down, though.

Defender
Aug 12, 2012
SydneyMistHeart on Jul 3, 2013 wrote:
I actually had that idea in my head around Jun 29, just never posted anything. They could be little wisps in your pocket. Vegetables/Fruit can give 15% of a mana wisp mana back, Meet and Grain can give the same but for health, and maybe refreshments can make the amount of energy you have stay the same for maybe 5 or 10 minutes. Kind of like 5-hour energy, sugar, or anything fizzy. Only difference is it's healthier and lasts for less time. Of course, this would have to cost like 10x more because of the energy elixir... The reason why it should give less than a wisp but cost money is because maybe you can eat during battle, kind of like minecraft (this is more of the "any game" topic than the wizard101 forum), if you know what that is. They could cost more too, depending on your level. Maybe put it in the crowns shop and do the casual currency change, with the crown x 10 = gold thing. Well, I'd like to see this happen, but I'm not crazy about it. Just something nice to see in the game.

-Nathaniel Redflame