Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wul'Yahm Hates Me!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 09, 2012
I just finished Crafting those knifes Wul'yahm needed, so I went to get my badge and another crafting quest and boom, He said I was not done. So I logged on and off, went away and came back, and even restarting my PC. And still nothing! Please Help!

Kane Skullstaff, Your local pyromancer

Administrator
You'll find that most residents of the Spiral don't have very much patience for young Wizards who do not follow instructions.

Crafting the items requested is only half of the task - you must return the items you crafted to the character that requested them in the first place. If you do not have your items in your backpack as proof that you completed the task they gave you, they will not recognize your handiwork.

This is the case for the remaining Crafting quests, young Wizard, so heed the instructions you are given.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 27, 2013
Hello,

I did my quest to craft my swords and then turned them in. I was then sent to find Mr. Wul 'Yahm. I however, can't seem to find him. My helpful pet has lead me a tree.. and I think I might of seen a staircase behind it a time or two. However, I have no idea how to get to the staircase. When I dash up upon seeing it. I run right into the tree and I get an horrid headache? Any advice?
Thank you.

Explorer
May 06, 2012
Survivor
May 27, 2013
Administrator
auful on Jun 29, 2013 wrote:
how did you find him or get there?
Once you have completed all your required assignments in Wizard City, Merle Ambrose will ask you to investigate Krokotopia.

Once you have been given that quest, you can access the Spiral door by entering Bartleby the World Tree.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Apr 11, 2013
Professor Greyrose on Jun 30, 2013 wrote:
Once you have completed all your required assignments in Wizard City, Merle Ambrose will ask you to investigate Krokotopia.

Once you have been given that quest, you can access the Spiral door by entering Bartleby the World Tree.
Before you think about going to Krokotopia, Marleybone, MooShu, (etc.)
You need to think about this.

1. You need to buy a membership
  2. You need to buy the zone (Buy With Crowns)
  3. Must Defeat Lord Nightshade and Foulgaze
  4. Must Earn "Wizard City Protector" badge
  5. You Must Be Level 10 or higher to Enter Krokotopia

You need those 5 things to enter Krokotopia.

Christopher Emerald Level 78

If you do Pagoda or Winterbane before you enter Krokotopia, Of Course you will be a higher level.