Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

level 45 in need of help threw dragonspyre

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 25, 2009
In need of extreme help threw dragonspyre. It has been tough for me so far and i want it be over with for this world is a bit.... the same. I would like if someone could help me. I am level 45 wizard of and my name is fallon lotusleaf. i am mostly found in the realm of unicorn at the drake hatchery, necropolis or the bacilica

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
If you need help through DS, try looking on Wizard101 Central for guides and people who can help you.
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?8-In-Game-Quest-Help-and-Meet-Ups
-Jasmine FireBlade, level 86 pyromancer.

Survivor
Apr 02, 2013
fallon lotusleaf on Jun 25, 2013 wrote:
In need of extreme help threw dragonspyre. It has been tough for me so far and i want it be over with for this world is a bit.... the same. I would like if someone could help me. I am level 45 wizard of and my name is fallon lotusleaf. i am mostly found in the realm of unicorn at the drake hatchery, necropolis or the bacilica
Hi,

I am Keller Silverthorn, a level 60 Death Wizard and currently working on Dragonspyre. I also have a friend who I quest with. My friend is also a Death Wizard, level 61. We are actually close to the end (I think) of Dragonspyre as we are heading to Malistaire's lair. We started last night but I couldn't finish. Out of the two of us, I'm the one that has to go to work in the morning.

We have been playing on the Seraph server. I normally play between 8 PM to 12 AM EST.

I can't speak for my friend but I'd be happy to help out. If it's okay with you, we can set a definite time/day to meet at Basilica.

Defender
Aug 12, 2012
This is great! We can help quest together, actually. I'm stuck in labyrinth, I'm level 46; and I'm very willing to help you. Just reply if you accept, and my time zone is EST (US). This is great, because I need help, and so do you so it's good for the both of us. See you sometime soon!

-Nathaniel Redflame level 46

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
its through. but maybe try the blog mercenary's for hire. they can help. or buy crowns and get henchmen.

-jack skullbreeze

Defender
Aug 08, 2012
I could, right now I am in The Drake Hatchery.

Jasmine Rainbowdreamer level 46

Survivor
Jun 18, 2013
Look me up and friend me... in game name is only one name.. "Sloan" level 49 almost 50 Storm Wizard. I too am trying to make my way through Dragonspyre.. Most battles are not easy persay, but I have managed to make it threw them after several tries lol. i have a feeling it's only going to get harder, So it would be nice to have a friend or two to do these together... I am usually online playing after 5 pm every evening.. Find me in the Commons or Ravenwood - "Sloan"

Defender
Aug 08, 2012
StormSloan on Aug 10, 2013 wrote:
Look me up and friend me... in game name is only one name.. "Sloan" level 49 almost 50 Storm Wizard. I too am trying to make my way through Dragonspyre.. Most battles are not easy persay, but I have managed to make it threw them after several tries lol. i have a feeling it's only going to get harder, So it would be nice to have a friend or two to do these together... I am usually online playing after 5 pm every evening.. Find me in the Commons or Ravenwood - "Sloan"
Why you bring it back up??