Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cyrus, mean or nice?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 18, 2009
K, so Cyrus Drake, the brother of Malistaire, doesn't like you at the beginning. I mean, he makes you take out his laundry in the beginning while you are in Wizard CIty. And then he personally asks for you in Dragonspyre and Azteca. So, is he nasty and mean, or nice and gets to warming up to you?

From, Diana Swiftfountain lvl 84,

Defender
Nov 15, 2008
Greek and Roman Go... on Jun 24, 2013 wrote:
K, so Cyrus Drake, the brother of Malistaire, doesn't like you at the beginning. I mean, he makes you take out his laundry in the beginning while you are in Wizard CIty. And then he personally asks for you in Dragonspyre and Azteca. So, is he nasty and mean, or nice and gets to warming up to you?

From, Diana Swiftfountain lvl 84,
he's nice in the end but i hate how he's mean at first ki should make him less mean cause younger kids might feel sad by it

Survivor
Dec 22, 2012
Im a little kid and im cool with that! Im cool as a cucumber. nice as ice. and I have way more friends than HIM! LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Nicer than Cyrus Drake,
Jasmine Moonpetal female wizard

Explorer
Apr 11, 2012
Cyrus is mean and then nice through Dragonspyre to Azteca. So I guess it's kinda a tie. Or more nice than mean.

Megan Skywalker

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Hes is nice, he was just grumpy in the begining because his sister in law is dead, hid brother turned evil, and now a student is here to kill his brother....

Explorer
Jul 15, 2011
He's rude and mean to you at the beginning, but about at level 20 as a myth, he's nice to you. It's unfair for us wizards.

Like Glacier Girl said, he's nice from Dragonspyre to Azteca.

Valkoor Soulwraith

"If it's dead, don't let it rot! Raise it!"

Defender
Aug 12, 2012
Well, he's not that bad, but imagine if a little kid or even a toddler saw there older sibling play wizard101, they would obviously say "Can I try?" (I should know because once at my parent's work I was playing in Mooshu with quiet volume so that I wouldn't disturb anybody, but when a little boy came in, he looked at my screen and said "cool!!" and got excited about playing wizard101 when he got home). Now say they were to do the Sunken City quest, and they give the letter to Ambrose, there heart would be broken to hear that they might get expelled from Ravenwood. But normally, it's not that bad. He's probably just grumpy that he has to go all the way to the beginning of magic to teach you, but it's nothing shameful. To be honest, I usually get kind of bored teaching one my friends how to play wizard101 every time I tell them about it; but at least we're not like Morganthe in the fact that she hates everything/everybody.

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
Actually I think he's a nice guy who loves his family and possibly has a child to look after and I think he used smile before his sister in law died and Malistaire turned evil and broke his heart it is sad really he is such a nice kind caring man.

Survivor
Dec 16, 2011
he can be nice he just don't think your capable yet till dragonspyre since you made it that far and beat him

adrian ghostmask

Defender
Sep 09, 2012
Hero
Nov 14, 2010
don't forget he has you give a letter to ambrose that says to expel you mean and some myth wizards try to be like him

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Mean when you first start, but at around Dragonspyre, he will warm up to you.

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Defender
Jun 16, 2011
I think of cyrus as a nice guy , a little pushy but nice he is probally my 2nd fave proffeser

Elizabeth,lvl 59

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Nice but mostly mean. He helps you through Dragonspyre but for the rest of the game he is .

Survivor
Aug 10, 2009
One of his first sentences was SARCASTIC and that you lead to new players to quit after the laundry quest.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2012
Like in Harry Potter, there is Professor Snape at first you tend to hate him, but over years ( levels ) you begin to not hate him anymore, he becomes nicer and nicer. So I do think Cyrus is nice.

Erin Battlebreeze, lvl 27

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Professor is almost a knock-off of snape. Note that,
And make him nicer!!!
-Molly4ever

Survivor
Dec 06, 2011
I think he is nice. For myth players at the beginning he really mean. He says "So your still around, come see me when you get a chance." Like Erin Battlebreeze said he like professor Snape, he mean to you but you know he like you in the end. So i personally think he a nice guy cause he helps you through so much.

Monica Firegem lvl 77 wizard.

Survivor
Jul 03, 2012
I think the only reason he's mean is beacuase he lost his family

Survivor
Jul 14, 2012
Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Molly the Balance ... on Aug 6, 2013 wrote:
Professor is almost a knock-off of snape. Note that,
And make him nicer!!!
-Molly4ever
no making him nicer the first thing he has you is pick up his laundry and your reward he has you deliver a note that is telling merle ambrose to expel you luckily ambrose is on your side on that one however you kill his brother and then he just warms up to you?