Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hit all wand

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 29, 2009
I think that at a certain lvl, a hit all wand should become available. Maybe you'll give up damage so that let's there will be a wand that does 140 and a hit all wand that only does 80, but to all. I think this will be a great way that players could use to get rid of shields on enemies, finish off a battle that an all enemy spell didnt quite complete, and more. Then again there are som downsides, like taking off friends traps, but that's why it is optional. In my opinion, this would become a great addition to the game.

Anthony Ashcatcher lv73

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
There is a crafted wintertusk wand that gives you one each of five different schools' 4 pip sweepers: Blizzard, Sandstorm, Tempest, Meteor, and Humongofrog.

It's not as useful as you might think since all but maybe one of the spells will be off school. And the two schools that need it the most are always out of luck - no death or life sweeper

Defender
Jul 26, 2009
Illuminator
May 22, 2009
TheNecromancyKing on Jun 11, 2013 wrote:
I think that at a certain lvl, a hit all wand should become available. Maybe you'll give up damage so that let's there will be a wand that does 140 and a hit all wand that only does 80, but to all. I think this will be a great way that players could use to get rid of shields on enemies, finish off a battle that an all enemy spell didnt quite complete, and more. Then again there are som downsides, like taking off friends traps, but that's why it is optional. In my opinion, this would become a great addition to the game.

Anthony Ashcatcher lv73
I could see how that would be very helpful, yet as some one already stated, making it zero pips would be a little unbalanced. I think something like you suggested being one pip would be ideal. I would gladly give up one pip to remove shields from multiple enemies.

Defender
May 29, 2009
KOblivion on Jun 15, 2013 wrote:
If its a 0 pip Aoe, its over powered.
Not if it does a lot less damage then usual. What makes that overpowered? Maybe it should only be acquirable at a certain high level, maybe at the end of the 2nd arc,

Anthony Ashcatcher lv76
" don't fight fire with fire, unless you have a prism"