Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't access the Avalon "Lost Pages" Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 26, 2013
Hi, I just finished the Celestia Lost Pages quest and I ported to a friend in Avalon and I am unable to get the quest from Sir Pike Del Lago. I am only halfway through the Savannah in Zafaria thus far in the game, so do I have to get to Avalon and Azteca to compete the questline? My friend just got to Avalon and he can't access the quest as well. Is this a bug?

Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
I think it is a bug, too. I encountered this also, and so did many of my other friends.
Its a bug, alright, because it sure is bugging me!

Survivor
Sep 08, 2011
I have absoulutly NO clue!

Survivor
Feb 26, 2013
I do hope it is a bug, I don't think I can complete Zafaria and Avalon within a month, I have had to solo most of Zafaria thus far since most of my friends are never online when I am. I am excited to see how difficult those bosses will be though, I have done everything up to Avalon on my own and never ad much of a problem.

Survivor
Dec 03, 2011
If you have not talked to sir de le pike (the crab knight u first talk to when u get to avalon) then you should talk to him. I got the quest from him but if it glitches with him maybe ask for support?

Defender
Dec 25, 2012
yea it a bug me and my friend can't get it and we beat cl pages

Survivor
Feb 26, 2013
Hey Rick, thats exactly who I talked too, my Avalon friend can't access it so I'm stumped, I got through Celestia before the bugs started popping up for the Lost Pages quest there, gonna see if its fixed today.

Defender
May 03, 2009
I think that you have to be in Avalon to get the Avalon Lost Pages quest.

Survivor
Feb 26, 2013
I just hit the Drum Jungle so I don't have much longer, no wonder they gave us a month.

Survivor
Sep 17, 2012
I'm guessing we have to unlock the worlds for us to finish the quests.i wont be able to finish them by the may 31.Hope they let you port to them instead.

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2010
I think the quest is just buggy. My Archmage Theurgist has completed it through Azteca, my Archmage Necromancer has completed through Avalon and will attempt Azteca soon, my Apprentice Sorcerer was able to do the Wizard City and Krokotopia quests.

My Archmage Pyromancer can't even GET the quest from the librarian in Wizard City. He doesn't have a quest for me, and I can't figure out why.
I sent a report to Kings Isle to open a ticket, but as they only work (short) banking hours it will easily be the end of tomorrow before I hear anything.
This is my only frustration with Wizard 101. Support is slow and often times not particularly helpful.

Explorer
Jan 17, 2011
This occurred to me too, I ported to my friend (Miranda Sky walker) to help her with Avalon, then when I finished helping her I went to the guy who gives you the quest for the lost pages quest but I couldn't get the quest from him!

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
If you are first entering Avalon, you have to talk to De Le Pike (crab dude). Before you can even start the Spellwrit quest there, you have to do his quest, which is to get his arms back. Once that's done, then you can get the Spellwrit quest and finish it.

Explorer
Jan 03, 2013
You have to complete the quests in order Wizard City, Krokotopia, etc. I may not be right. Also I think you have to be finished with the world before in the storyline just a thought. Like how you have to defeat WC to get to Krok.