Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best Solo School for my Friend.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 03, 2011
Hi
My friend wants to have a class thats solo's the game nicely when I'm away. Something she can have fun with.
She has tried:

Ice; it doesn't suit her playstyle to play so defensively, not enough damage
Fire: fizzles too often
Death: she doesn't like the idea of the school with all the undead spells

She's looking for something that is in between fire and ice for fizzle rate and damage, but isn't death, and that can survive well solo for when I can't play with her and help her.
She was thinking of balance or myth but we don't know these schools very well and don't know if they solo well and are fun to play.
What would you recommend for her?
Thanks in advance for any replies.

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
Rosiepetal on Apr 23, 2013 wrote:
Hi
My friend wants to have a class thats solo's the game nicely when I'm away. Something she can have fun with.
She has tried:

She's looking for something that is in between fire and ice for fizzle rate and damage, but isn't death, and that can survive well solo for when I can't play with her and help her.
She was thinking of balance or myth but we don't know these schools very well and don't know if they solo well and are fun to play.
Well, first of all: all schools, I will be putting a * before the school if it does not suit your friend or has been tried and a // for ones I recommend

Elemental
---------------------------
*Fire - 75% accuracy, high damage
*Ice - 80% accuracy, high resist low damage
*Storm - 70% accuracy, highest damage

In between
-------------------------------
Balance - 85% accuracy - Second weakest in terms of beginning health (480) but gets much stronger in CL+, does not have a prism

Spirit
--------------------------------
Life - 90% accuracy - rarely fizzles, good power pip, battle healing, third weakest in terms of beginning health (460) but gets much stronger in CL+

*Death - 85% accuracy - fourth strongest in terms of beginning health, but gets much stronger in CL+, can drain health from enemy using attacks

//Myth - 80% accuracy - third strongest in terms of beginning health, but gets much stronger in CL+, summons minions to help in battle (not so effective in ZF+), is a "debuffer" by being able to remove ALL wards and charms (not stun block) and is very effective in both PvE and PvP. Health is good as well. Most recommended due to good health and good damage combination, as well as frustrating your opponent in PvP. Please note that there is one spell that your friend might not like: Humungofrog, it throws up on all your enemies.

Survivor
May 03, 2011
Dominooooo on Apr 24, 2013 wrote:
Well, first of all: all schools, I will be putting a * before the school if it does not suit your friend or has been tried and a // for ones I recommend

Elemental
---------------------------
*Fire - 75% accuracy, high damage
*Ice - 80% accuracy, high resist low damage
*Storm - 70% accuracy, highest damage

In between
-------------------------------
Balance - 85% accuracy - Second weakest in terms of beginning health (480) but gets much stronger in CL+, does not have a prism

Spirit
--------------------------------
Life - 90% accuracy - rarely fizzles, good power pip, battle healing, third weakest in terms of beginning health (460) but gets much stronger in CL+

*Death - 85% accuracy - fourth strongest in terms of beginning health, but gets much stronger in CL+, can drain health from enemy using attacks

//Myth - 80% accuracy - third strongest in terms of beginning health, but gets much stronger in CL+, summons minions to help in battle (not so effective in ZF+), is a "debuffer" by being able to remove ALL wards and charms (not stun block) and is very effective in both PvE and PvP. Health is good as well. Most recommended due to good health and good damage combination, as well as frustrating your opponent in PvP. Please note that there is one spell that your friend might not like: Humungofrog, it throws up on all your enemies.
Thanks!

My friend is playing a myth now and having lots of fun with it. My friend is ok with the Humungofrog. The one myth spell my friend does not like is the Barf- I mean the Blood Bat.

Thanks for all your help my friend is really happy now!

Survivor
Dec 28, 2011
Rosiepetal on Apr 23, 2013 wrote:
Hi
She has tried:

I think the best would be balance .