Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Storm Beetle

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 15, 2012
I got a gifted storm beetle pet and also saw a bunch of other people running around with it,
It didn't say who gifted it to us, it just got gifted to me,
Is this because I play Grub Guardian or something,
Please answer Proffessor Greyrose
Valkoor GoldSong level 64 myth

Survivor
Jan 15, 2009
they did this thing a while ago, if you play grub guardian they awarded you one beetle.

Defender
Sep 09, 2012
honestly, i'm not sure who gifted, but i know they are a wanted pet. You're lucky to have it.

Emma Emaraldsword
level 33 conjurer
order of the fang

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
CrazyZombie11440 on Mar 27, 2013 wrote:
I got a gifted storm beetle pet and also saw a bunch of other people running around with it,
It didn't say who gifted it to us, it just got gifted to me,
Is this because I play Grub Guardian or something,
Please answer Proffessor Greyrose
Valkoor GoldSong level 64 myth
anyone who logged into GG at some point in November? would get a beetle like yours if you use the IOS app. Now an ice elf was Decembers gift if you logged into GG on IOS.

Now I dont think IOS or web mattered for storm beetle but for the ice elf it did :)

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
They gave a free storm beetle if you played grub guardian back then? Awww... i love that game i play it at least twice a week. Enjoy your storm beetle!! By the way, i dont think you can hatch with friends so they get the pet. It cant be recreated but you can hatch for stats.

Explorer
Jan 15, 2012
masterryan1969 on Mar 28, 2013 wrote:
anyone who logged into GG at some point in November? would get a beetle like yours if you use the IOS app. Now an ice elf was Decembers gift if you logged into GG on IOS.

Now I dont think IOS or web mattered for storm beetle but for the ice elf it did :)
What does IOS stand for