Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Still having trouble with Savage Paw, ugh

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 10, 2009
I'm really not having a fun time at all trying to get Savage Paw treasures. I've fought the bosses multiple times without even one. I just thought it would be a good idea to let more bosses drop them. It wouldn't be that big of a change in the difficulty level, getting 50 fossils and 25 Turquiose isn't exactly a walk in the park. Or make them craftable or garden drops?

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
Now, as far as I know, there is not Transmute for Turquoise; however, there is one for Fossils. You can get this recipe from Balthazar Dragonthorn in DragonSpyre (he is located in the Atheneum). You need fifteen Stone Block for every one Fossil. I hope some of this information helped. Good luck on your crafting!
~Shannon Skybreaker

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Andrew SkyStrider on Mar 2, 2013 wrote:
I'm really not having a fun time at all trying to get Savage Paw treasures. I've fought the bosses multiple times without even one. I just thought it would be a good idea to let more bosses drop them. It wouldn't be that big of a change in the difficulty level, getting 50 fossils and 25 Turquiose isn't exactly a walk in the park. Or make them craftable or garden drops?
I know how frustrating it is. I would love to have some of the crafted spells, but am I willing to tear my hair out to try and get the items needed to craft them? That's still up in the air. I did craft the Deer Knight, which is the only one I saw that I really wanted. The Azteca spells are ridiculous. It's tough enough to get turquoise, but also throw in the next-to-impossible-to-get treasure cards and it ups the ante to absurd.

Explorer
Feb 10, 2009
I actually got all the Savage Paw treasure cards now. For the fossils, turquoise and sunstone I just farmed the bazaar. I still have the amber to get though, I have no idea how long that's gonna take. lol

Survivor
May 09, 2009
you can trans mutate turquoise there is a crafting spell in Azteca same place you get your original quest. sorry don't remember the name. as for the rest farm the bosses and farm that bazar.