Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Reagents that grow in your garden!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 22, 2012
You know what I think would be an awesome idea? Reagents that grow in your garden!
I have the Wysteria Villa (bought from the crown shop), and I think that it would be so helpful to have a few common reagents just scattered around, e.g. black lotuses, cattails, ore, stone blocks, deep mushrooms, mist wood etc. I do crafting, so I often find myself in need of black pearls/nightshade/sandstone, and all these things are rare drops from common reagents. So Kingsisle, please can you make it possible for reagents to grow in gardens!

Explorer
Feb 25, 2012
sierraisonfire on Feb 1, 2013 wrote:
You know what I think would be an awesome idea? Reagents that grow in your garden!
I have the Wysteria Villa (bought from the crown shop), and I think that it would be so helpful to have a few common reagents just scattered around, e.g. black lotuses, cattails, ore, stone blocks, deep mushrooms, mist wood etc. I do crafting, so I often find myself in need of black pearls/nightshade/sandstone, and all these things are rare drops from common reagents. So Kingsisle, please can you make it possible for reagents to grow in gardens!
Well, when we garden normal plants, we are basically growing reagents too. Most plants when you harvest give you some reagents. Plus if we could grow reagents it would make the game less challenging and i really like challenges along with some other people but since KI needs money, what if we had to pay crowns for a few of those reagent plants! And reagent plants act like normal trees in real life, for example:we wait a few days letting it grow into a mature plant and unlike the normal plants these plant will never reach elder! lets say about six thousand crowns for two reagent plants of our choice?

Gabriel Ashleaf Level 47 Master Theurgist, Level 10 Grandmaster Gardener
Gabriel Shadoweyes Level 7 Apprentice Necromancer

Defender
Feb 17, 2012
sierraisonfire on Feb 1, 2013 wrote:
Yes- but not just randomly! Maybe you should have to pay a couple of dollars for a permanent installment of common reagents in your garden, a dollar to have reagents in your garden for a day and a large gold fee for an hour. Reagents don't come free!

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Sure, although there are reagent plants already. (King Parsley for example.)

Explorer
Apr 21, 2012
That would be very cool. I would love to have flowers that are Reagents to be around my castle. You must think about the negative side and positive side. Once you do that then you will know if it is truly a great idea.

Bestwizardever28