Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do I defeat a wood goblin?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 23, 2012
They are really hard to fight.Do you have any idea what spells I should use to defeat them?I am a Myth wizard and I train Death as my 2nd school.

Survivor
Nov 25, 2011
to defeat a wood goblin, use lots of healing spells and go on a high pop server to increase the chance of battleing with a partner.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2012
spotdog23 on Jan 30, 2013 wrote:
to defeat a wood goblin, use lots of healing spells and go on a high pop server to increase the chance of battleing with a partner.
Thank you. I think I will buy back my training points and train death and life as my schools since they have lots of healing spells.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
wizard202945 on Jan 30, 2013 wrote:
Thank you. I think I will buy back my training points and train death and life as my schools since they have lots of healing spells.
You can also use the heal spell provided you with out having to train any other schools. As your pips become more power ones out of school spells will be dropped in favor of your school ones.

Depending on your school you may just need to rearrange your deck and be more aggressive in your fight style.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Actually, just try using a mythblade and a spirit blade, one training point from Niles.) Then use a frog. It should get close to killing.

Explorer
Oct 04, 2009
He is a fire or blance wizard i think you shouldnt have a problem.