Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Your thoughts?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Just wondering, for the wizards who have defeated malistaire, what was going on in your minds? What did you think when you walked into malistaires dugeon, or even battle?

Cause for me i was thinking about how it seems that just yesterday, we were doing the quest on unicorn way to defeat the lost soul creatures.......and now we are here

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
wizardrokz on Jan 26, 2013 wrote:
Just wondering, for the wizards who have defeated malistaire, what was going on in your minds? What did you think when you walked into malistaires dugeon, or even battle?

Cause for me i was thinking about how it seems that just yesterday, we were doing the quest on unicorn way to defeat the lost soul creatures.......and now we are here
I remember holding back tears at the first \scene then abandoning even trying it at the last scene. I was also pretty amazed that I just beat Malistaire and happy that I could move on to the Morganthe story line. Now I just want to go back to the Malistaire story line. XD

Survivor
Jun 04, 2011
wizardrokz on Jan 26, 2013 wrote:

agreed. It's sad how fast Nicholas Shadowforge grew up... My little baby one level is now a level 60. I think it was pretty epic seeing Malistare in his glowing bubble thingy. I just finished Celstia, so have now seen Morganthe as well.